1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
PawPaw x 3
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
there was a girl in my gf's ems class whose parents brought her over the border illegally when she was 8. Said she still has nightmares about all the skeletons and bodies that littered the desert along their path.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there was a girl in my gf's ems class whose parents brought her over the border illegally when she was 8. Said she still has nightmares about all the skeletons and bodies that littered the desert along their path.
The illegal parents should be brought up on child endangerment charges at the very least. I hate they showed her that its ok to lie and cheat to get your way.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
The illegal parents should be brought up on child endangerment charges at the very least. I hate they showed her that its ok to lie and cheat to get your way.
She ultimately got her citizenship one way or another, or else she wouldn't have been accepted to the EMS program.

But yes, I agree. I don't think folks fully comprehend the deadly terrain they have to cross. A lot of those bodies were also from drug cartels and coyotes making examples of people in their "shipments".

·
American
3,289 Posts
She ultimately got her citizenship one way or another, or else she wouldn't have been accepted to the EMS program.

But yes, I agree. I don't think folks fully comprehend the deadly terrain they have to cross. A lot of those bodies were also from drug cartels and coyotes making examples of people in their "shipments".
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Under the previous administration "Dreamers" got a lot of privileges that even Citizens don't get for free. Completely bass-akwards but it was reality.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I believe that if I were born in the sewer that is Mexico and most of Central America I would get myself to the US by any means necessary. I really can't blame folks that live in those conditions for trying to get here. That is just one reason why it is our responsibility as a country guard our borders.

·
PawPaw x 3
8,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I believe that if I were born in the sewer that is Mexico and most of Central America I would get myself to the US by any means necessary. I really can't blame folks that live in those conditions for trying to get here. That is just one reason why it is our responsibility as a country guard our borders.
We do need to guard our borders, stop the insane anchor baby practice,punish severely those who come here illegally and punish possibly even more severely those who help them once they are here.

·
American
3,289 Posts
We do need to guard our borders, stop the insane anchor baby practice,punish severely those who come here illegally and punish possibly even more severely those who help them once they are here.
But...but...but...you're talking like we're a sovereign nation!?!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts