Choices have consequences

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Bkite, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

2. mrhutch

mrhutch Well-Known Member

there was a girl in my gf's ems class whose parents brought her over the border illegally when she was 8. Said she still has nightmares about all the skeletons and bodies that littered the desert along their path.

3. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

The illegal parents should be brought up on child endangerment charges at the very least. I hate they showed her that its ok to lie and cheat to get your way.

4. mrhutch

She ultimately got her citizenship one way or another, or else she wouldn't have been accepted to the EMS program.

But yes, I agree. I don't think folks fully comprehend the deadly terrain they have to cross. A lot of those bodies were also from drug cartels and coyotes making examples of people in their "shipments".

5. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Under the previous administration "Dreamers" got a lot of privileges that even Citizens don't get for free. Completely bass-akwards but it was reality.

6. ber950

ber950 Active Member

I believe that if I were born in the sewer that is Mexico and most of Central America I would get myself to the US by any means necessary. I really can't blame folks that live in those conditions for trying to get here. That is just one reason why it is our responsibility as a country guard our borders.

7. mrhutch

nah, she's about 30 right now, she came here long before Obama.

8. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

We do need to guard our borders, stop the insane anchor baby practice,punish severely those who come here illegally and punish possibly even more severely those who help them once they are here.

9. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

But...but...but...you're talking like we're a sovereign nation!?!

10. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3