Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to probate court may 26th,waiting room was full,apparently all were there for GWL.filled out the form,payed the renewal fee ($30- thank you GCO),also paid $1 for a temporary because my current license expired on the 13th of June.

new license issued 6/1/16 and arrived 6/7/16 \\:D/

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
much better than before GCO
10 years ago it took a little over 90 days(the law said 60 days but they hardly ever complied until THE HAMMER had a few words with the JUDGE

·
Custom User Title
1,663 Posts
I voted for Frank too. He was backed/endorsed by Holly Springs former police chief Ken Ball. I like Ken (he signed my Form 1 w/o hesitation), but the rest of the dept leaves a bit to be desired.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I voted for Frank too. He was backed/endorsed by Holly Springs former police chief Ken Ball. I like Ken (he signed my Form 1 w/o hesitation), but the rest of the dept leaves a bit to be desired.
Yes, and out-going sheriff, Garrison, also endorsed Frank. That, also, had a lot to do with my own vote.

·
16,485 Posts
Ball has also been tapped to become Chief Deputy. Frank is a good man, and he will be a good sheriff.

·
American
3,289 Posts
Sorry to see Garrison go. Reynolds seemed to have the combination of all the right experience, training, and the cleanest record according to a review of POST records publicly available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.