cherokee county

Discussion in 'Ga. County Licensing Information' started by MLS 4506, Jun 15, 2016.

1. MLS 4506

MLS 4506 Active Member

went to probate court may 26th,waiting room was full,apparently all were there for GWL.filled out the form,payed the renewal fee ($30- thank you GCO),also paid $1 for a temporary because my current license expired on the 13th of June.

new license issued 6/1/16 and arrived 6/7/16 \\:D/

2. codegeek

codegeek codegeek reincarnate

Cherokee County is pretty good about this kind of thing!

3. MLS 4506

MLS 4506 Active Member

much better than before GCO
    10 years ago it took a little over 90 days(the law said 60 days but they hardly ever complied until THE HAMMER had a few words with the JUDGE

4. DyreStraits

DyreStraits New Member

For the record, Frank got my vote for sheriff. How do you think he'll perform at the helm?

5. Aberk

Aberk Custom User Title

I voted for Frank too. He was backed/endorsed by Holly Springs former police chief Ken Ball. I like Ken (he signed my Form 1 w/o hesitation), but the rest of the dept leaves a bit to be desired.

6. DyreStraits

DyreStraits New Member

Yes, and out-going sheriff, Garrison, also endorsed Frank. That, also, had a lot to do with my own vote.

7. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Ball has also been tapped to become Chief Deputy. Frank is a good man, and he will be a good sheriff.

8. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Sorry to see Garrison go. Reynolds seemed to have the combination of all the right experience, training, and the cleanest record according to a review of POST records publicly available.