Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not much for intros, but figured I'd at least make the obligatory "Hello" post. Been lurking for a few months since moving to GA from WI.

Despite being very close to the downtown offices, the Ms. & I are heading 30 min North to apply for GWL in about 10 minutes. Looks like the N. Fulton location(s) are really trying to prove something with a fast turn around. We shall see.

Cheers.

-Jeff

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome, Jeff! :righton:

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Greetings and Welcome from Lawrenceville :righton:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Where are you in ATL? I'm in Druid Hills, near Emory, and there are a bunch more in-town G.C.O. members . . ,

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Teeter said:
Where are you in ATL? I'm in Druid Hills, near Emory, and there are a bunch more in-town G.C.O. members . . ,
I'm in Midtown.

Just completed the GWL process with the North service center and Alpharetta PD. A bit of a drive, but very painless.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Greetings Jeff! I also live in MidTown and work downtown. I wonder how many of us there are... we should open a shooting club downtown, if we only had the capital to get going....

·
Registered
802 Posts
:welcome: from Marietta.

:righton:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cartman said:
Greetings Jeff! I also live in MidTown and work downtown. I wonder how many of us there are... we should open a shooting club downtown, if we only had the capital to get going....
It is quite a hike to get to a shooting range from downtown...

·
Registered
285 Posts
JeF4y said:
cartman said:
It is quite a hike to get to a shooting range from downtown...
In Atl here as well, in the Grant Park / EAV area.

There is a new range that just opened in-town on Zonolite road.

http://www.quickshotshootingrange.com/Quickshot.html

I haven't been, but some friends have and they say it's very, very nice.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I heard about Quickshot. Saw a brief post about hours, pricing etc. Pricing looked a little high, but the hours were good and if it's close, it would be worth the few extra bucks. Will have to check it out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts