Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've already posted a time or two, but thought I'd jump in an introduce myself. If I hear one more person talk about how "*******" and "country" Cobb Co. is, I'm going to scream. If it was ******* and country, it wouldn't take 6 months to get a GFL.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
M249 said:
I've already posted a time or two, but thought I'd jump in an introduce myself. If I hear one more person talk about how "*******" and "country" Cobb Co. is, I'm going to scream. If it was ******* and country, it wouldn't take 6 months to get a GFL.
Welcome, and you are right, Cobb is "*******" and "city" more than "country". :wink:

·
Registered
79 Posts
M249 said:
Guess they let anybody in here :D glad your here man.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Glad to have you.

But, if you really want to see "******* and country", you should go with us the next time we shoot at the little range near Warm Springs. I swear I heard banjo music...

The driving directions really did say, "at the intersection of dirt road and gravel road, turn left on dirt, shift to four-wheel low and continue"...

Ya don't believe me, ask Wiley. He was driving.

But it was a fun shoot! Are you going to join us on the 16th?

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
:welcome:

·
68,926 Posts
Macktee said:
Glad to have you.

But, if you really want to see "******* and country", you should go with us the next time we shoot at the little range near Warm Springs. I swear I heard banjo music...

The driving directions really did say, "at the intersection of dirt road and gravel road, turn left on dirt, shift to four-wheel low and continue"...

Are you referring tot he range near Manchester?

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Macktee said:
Glad to have you.

I'm pulled many directions. We got the Shamnesty March, The GCO Shoot, my friend invited me to skydive... I'm just not sure yet.

Thanks for the welcome, all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts