Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I know about them and have actually purchased firearms from them at gun shows but they are like an hour outside of the city. Wouldn't justify a bunch of gas and 2 hrs on the road.

Thanks for the recommendation though.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think people that live ITP have a much narrower definition of the metro area than those outside of the perimeter. I share the OP's definition :lol:.

To answer the question, the lowest and one of the few ITP ffl transfers just so happens to be the newest. Quickshot shooting range near Emory has a transfer fee of $25. I have not been in person but everyone says the staff is ultra-friendly. I've called there once and didn't sense any 'tude. I'm probably going to purchase a membership once the 25-yard ranges are completed since it's less than 2 miles from my home. Otherwise the remainder of the ITP FFLs are higher priced or have absurd conditions. Chandler Rd Pawn is something like $50, Chuck's in Buckhead won't transfer if they sell the gun or manufacturer, Palmer Tactical is $35 I think but it seems to depend on who in the store you ask.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
rasputin said:
To answer the question, the lowest and one of the few ITP ffl transfers just so happens to be the newest. Quickshot shooting range near Emory has a transfer fee of $25. I have not been in person but everyone says the staff is ultra-friendly. I've called there once and didn't sense any 'tude. I'm probably going to purchase a membership once the 25-yard ranges are completed since it's less than 2 miles from my home.
I'm a member at QuickShot, and it's a great range with wonderful staff; usually one or more of the owners - Tyler, Mike, or Jan - are there working behind the counter. I'm sure they would be more than happy to arrange your transfer for a reasonable fee; I know it's $20 for members, don't know how much (I think rasputin said $25) for non-members. Call and ask - (404) 963-1962. If you're a GeorgiaCarry.org member, thank them too - they're working hard distributing G.C.O. literature for us.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Quickshot must have caught wind that they were the cheap game in town... Just called. $50 :(

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Think I'm just gonna trek up to Cherokee. They're $0.00 and I've never been there before. May find something else I'm interested in while I'm there.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
JeF4y said:
Think I'm just gonna trek up to Cherokee. They're $0.00 and I've never been there before. May find something else I'm interested in while I'm there.
I've used them twice, and they're super nice and helpful.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Just outside the P in Sandy Springs is
Brad's Guns
Atlanta, GA 30328
Fee: $20 for Title 1 & $100 for Class 3

I use him for all my online auctions.
PM me for his email If you are interested.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.