Chatuge Gun Club Event Tuesday Oct 26 7:00pm at Young Harris

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by mountainpass, Oct 25, 2010.

1. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

http://chatugegunclub.com/files/nl1010.pdf

2. mountainpass

This is tonite folks.

3. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

i wished i hadnt just found this mountain. I would've love to attend this but sadly leaving work theres no way I'd make it to north GA state line that fast.

4. GooberTim

GooberTim New Member

I think it would be OK to be fashionably late. :wink:

5. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

I would attempt it but thats seriously a long drive from Alpharetta not to mention fighting the traffic all the way there. In an ideal world i wouldve worked from home today and left early, grabbed dinner near by and then attended the SB308 roast

6. mountainpass

I want to thank the good folks at the Chatuge Gun Club for inviting us and letting me set up a table(acutally they even helped me set up and gave me their table as it was longer). I signed up 5, and one member renewed. Despite the bad weather a crowd of 160 showed up seeking information about SB308. I've worked gun shows before, but never have people flocked the table like last night seeking applications and information flyers.

7. GooberTim

GooberTim New Member

:D

8. kkennett

kkennett New Member

This was indeed a good event last night. I want to thank Jeff publicly for setting up the table, and John for answering questions on the panel. I was there for moral support. :D

Seriously, it was good to see so many out on a terrible night, interested in their 2A rights.

9. GA Jr Shooting Sports

GA Jr Shooting Sports New Member

Drove up from Griffin and picked up a few folks along the way. A great time was had by all. We need to do this again soon.