Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a recent interview with Rachel Maddow on the MSNBC network, Sen. Charles Schumer, who is the Minority Leader in the U.S. Senate, recently hinted darkly that the federal intelligence agencies could decide to harm Donald Trump. He told an approving Maddow:

"Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you, So, even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he is being really dumb to do this."

The article continues:

Schumer said he didn’t know what agents would or could do to Trump. “But from what I am told, they are very upset with how he has treated them and talked about them,†he said.
Full post here: https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/01/william-l-anderson/chuck-schumer-dog-whistle-assassination/

Sure, what could go wrong here...

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
Let's keep in mind that Inauguration is a process. Our intelligence community has thick skin and are professionals.

Does anyone honestly think the US Intelligence Community is going to seek some sort of retribution on POTUS? Really?

Hillary lost, remember? Sounds to me like Schumer is trying to stir up a pot here, maybe to "protect" something between him and Hillary.

I'm thinking the Federal Machine (not the politicians) have gotten pretty fed up by this time and want our country back same as anyone.

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
5,695 Posts

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does anyone honestly think the US Intelligence Community is going to seek some sort of retribution on POTUS? Really?
I bet JFK thought the same thing when he sacked Dulles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts