CDNN

Discussion in 'Ranges, Dealers & Smiths' started by Kzadeun, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Kzadeun

Kzadeun New Member

I'm trying to get a gun from these guys but my two main dealers, Ed's pawn in stockbridge and autry armory in fayetteville wont work with these guys because cdnn has realy prices that are way low. neither of these two stores even carry this shotgun or i'd buy from them. has any one worked with cdnn before and does any one know where cdnn can ship my shotgun to for the ffl transfer?

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Why would the price matter? I am afraid I do not understand.

3. Kzadeun

Kzadeun New Member

apperantly they feel that since local stores that have a ffl can't compeat with the pricing from cdnn that it's wrong. i guess they feel it's an ethics thing. so any one know a shop that will work with cdnn?

4. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

It may be a little bit of a drive for you, but Forsyth Pawn in Cumming wil receive whatever you want for $10.00.

5. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

CDNN is good to do business with. I haven't boutgh a gun from them, but I have purchased accessories there. When I had questions about what I needed they were friendly on the phone. Their prices were good and they shipped fast. I will definately use them again.

6. pyromaster

pyromaster New Member

I have had a shotgun shipped from budsgunshop to Master Gunman in Stone Mountain with no issues for $25.00 I know a co-worker has had guns shipped to Tucker Gun for the same price.

7. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

That's poor business on their part. They lose the pure profit of simply doing a transfer, which would get you in their store where you might actually buy ammo and accessories for said firearm while there, and you just might actually do more business there. :roll:

8. Kzadeun

Kzadeun New Member

yea, i didn't understand it. i called bulls eye in cumming and they do business with cdnn and are on file. so when i go camping this weekend ill be stopping by to pick it up yeay!

9. Mastino177

Mastino177 Member

I can't seem to see what they sell @ CDNN as far as firearms and ammo. What kind of savings? Deals, deals, deals.

10. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

I don't think they list firearms on their web page. Download their catalog (pdf) and scroll through it. They have a pretty broad selection, and they get a lot of police trades.

11. Mastino177

Mastino177 Member

I might buy some mags and maybe something bigger down the road...a ways.

Still can't see the pistols though.

12. Kzadeun

Kzadeun New Member

download the PDF. it's quite a large file but has lots of goodies.

13. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

+1

I got done flipping through it a couple of days ago. There are some good deals in there. Might order a few things from them eventually. I'd like to wait and see how the FNRA raffle goes first, though. 8)

14. DKing

DKing New Member

SOMEtimes, for example Midwayusa has the same Desert Eagle magizines for $5.00 less the CDNN with no special sales. However CDNN has Novak 1911 Magizines for $16 where as midway wanted $30. :-k

15. Cavediver

Cavediver New Member

Mr. Pawn (Hwy 29 & Beaver Ruin Road) will do it for $10.

16. steelhorses

steelhorses New Member

CDNN are good folks. I bought a trade-in handgun from them once and wasn't happy with the condition so they sent me another one even before I returned the first one and didn't charge me shipping. Then they forgot to charge my CC card for it until I called them up a couple months later and asked about it.

I agree. It's pretty dumb business for a gunshop not to do transfers for someone.
    Prob a little late but here's a registry of FFL holders who will do transfers. Just plug in your zip code.

http://www.gunbroker.com/User/DealerNetwork.asp

17. Riverbend

Riverbend New Member

CDNN Rocks

I have bought many magazines, and misc parts and even a couple firearms from CDNN, they are one of the best priced resources for magazines and many other clearance items, Glock hji cap used LEO trade ins with free +2's are only 9.99 each, you just can't beat their prices & service. They are on the web as CDNN Investments. Get the hi caps while we still can :p

18. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

You mean standard capacity. I would consider the 25 and 33 round mags for fully automatics hi-cap, but the standard capacity for a G17 is 17, not 10.

19. Riverbend

Riverbend New Member

Std till election time

Yep Hi Cap is std right now but just wait and they'll be banned again. CDNN has the G18 -- 34 round mags for 29.95 :twisted:

20. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Re: Std till election time

Gah! No! Standard cap is standard right now and was before the Clinton ban. Reduced cap was standard during the ban. Why are you so quick to adopt the castrated magazines as standard capacity.