Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Ocme on gpdo, vote on there! We are losing the poll right now. I wish they would have worded it differently.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
So you think the murderers and criminals care what we do with carry laws? How will allowing more citizens to carry harm things? The ones who will use a gun to commit a crime will regardless what the law is. This will only allow more honest citizens to carry without paying and jumping thru govt hoops.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
pml said:
patrick4588 said:
So you think the murderers and criminals care what we do with carry laws? How will allowing more citizens to carry harm things? The ones who will use a gun to commit a crime will regardless what the law is. This will only allow more honest citizens to carry without paying and jumping thru govt hoops.
Lol, why have ANY laws, right?
Not at all what I said but I do believe people have the right to self defense no matter where they are, and the licensing process is an infringement on the 2a.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.