Cars

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Billennium, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Billennium

Billennium Custom User Title

Usually I open carry a Grand Chetokee but i was thinking about getting a Smart, more conceivable. When I travel by air I may rent a vehicle after I land , no fingerprints needed, just a current DL. Hard to take it to the hotel room though. For travel overseas I may decide to get an international DL even if it may become difficult to rent a car, in some countries (http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/04/11/ban-cars-newspaper-stockholm-attack/).
    What do you carry and why?

2. jsaund22

jsaund22 Computer Ninjaneer

Ford F350 diesel.

Because it's silly to have to go back for more of a load when you can load it all up and just make one trip.

:lol:

3. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Chevy 4WD Suburban because of the excellent gas mileage. :lol:

"When cars are outlawed, only outlaws will have cars!"

4. awanatech

awanatech Active Member

If you gey a Smart, why would you need to rent when you arrive? With something as concealable as that, just pack it in your checked luggage. I'm not sure if you need to declare that or not though.

I switch between a Chevy Suburban and a Honda CBR motorcycle. I balance the Suburban's 16mpg with the Honda's 81mpg.

5. gungeek

gungeek Member

I rock an F150 FX-4. I bought it for my kids because I wanted something solid and reliable for them, but it's too big for them to handle. So my teenage boys drive my Mercedes E350. Crazy, huh? At least the Germans make 'em solid and reliable too.

6. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

You got the better end of the deal methinks.

Nemo

7. Feral

Feral Active Member

Kia Forte. I like to fuel my car with the gas fumes of the trucks in front of me.

Parking is also significantly easier than it was with my long wheel base truck.

8. GeorgiaHybrid

GeorgiaHybrid Member

Normally, it is just the F350 dually but when I don't know whether to go small or big, I park the LGT (Little Girly Truck) and crank up the big'un.
    [​IMG]

That way I can go small or large and don't need to decide until I get somewhere. :)

9. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Why have just a spare tire when you can carry a spare automobile?

10. AtlPhilip

AtlPhilip Proud GCO member.

Openly carrying a car is stupid. It only makes you the first target for car thieves.

DCN1 likes this.
  11. Nemo

Had several just like that come into the campground towing a 40-44 foot 5th wheel camper. Thats about the best way to do long term touring/camping. Give me the pennies to do so, I would do that quick.

Nemo

12. Tiggereast

Tiggereast New Member

So, I check in every once in a while from the country up here in Tennessee and see that Billenium is open carrying a Cherokee! Imagine my surprise, I thought he just carried a Beretta:).

Glad all are doing well, we don't open carry anything here, except our golf clubs! :). Stay well my friends.

13. Nemo

So whats the rules in TN. No OC or ? I will be visiting there for a couple weeks late August.

Nemo