Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,480 Posts
If you Amazon they have several variations of that, at varying price points. I am looking at it also.

Nemo

· Super Moderator
75,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Watch the video again. There was a very brief moment there where he knew. There was nothing he could do about it, but he knew what was happening and from where it was coming. Watch it again.

· Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,811 Posts
Gym clothes are definitely not made for this. You need a well-made suit to carry a gun and not raise concerns.
I also carry a gun with me sometimes, but I always try to be as careful as possible not to scare the people around me. I have all the necessary papers, and it’s legal in my state. However, it’s still not nice to make other people uncomfortable.
If you don’t have any clothes that would hide the gun properly, then don’t carry it on you at all, or order something nice from www.gentlemansguru.com. They would happily sell you a nice suit with a hidden pocket.
I could be wrong, but I don't think he's here to talk about guns .

· Registered
1,585 Posts
Did I read posts correctly? Did Nemo say that he caries a plastic Taurus?
They basically make Smith and Wesson inspired designs, right? At least they started that way to supply firearms in Brazil based on restrictions on import. Also they are located in Georgia so that's helpful for this State's economy.

· Registered
3,702 Posts
Taurus originally was owned by the parent company of Smith and Wessen and made similar revolvers for the Brazilian market. They still make decent wheelguns. They purchased the local equipment and rights to the Beretta PT-92 when Beretta lost the contract for supplying the Brazilian army. Taurus was required to alter the design slightly so the magazines no longer were interchangable. The retention notch got moved. Lately they have designed and sold to the US market a series of semi-automatic pistols. I once owned a .380 from Taurus. Very light and compact, but uncomfortable to shoot and not particularly durable. I also own a PT-92 and find it very comfortable and reliable.

Reactions: frankr

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,480 Posts
Did I read posts correctly? Did Nemo say that he caries a plastic Taurus?
yes.

Its inherited from FiL. Shoots well, hides well and it just goes to the gym with me. Its the only one I have that can meet requirements about it and of it.

Nemo

· Registered
1,585 Posts
@Malum Prohibitum Did you ever test this stuff out or order one of those belts? I keep the page bookmarked but never bought one since I find I can accomplish the same with a belt I already own, though probably not nearly as well as with a purpose build one with the extra stickyness in its design.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts