Carrying and Atlantic Station

Discussion in 'Places Off-Limits' started by Bags57, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Bags57

Bags57 New Member

Have anyone visited Atlantic Station particularly the movie theater while carrying? I was given a pass for a movie specifically for Regal Atlantic Station and not having been down there (avoid downtown when possible) I was curious about other's experiences.

Thanks in advance.

Scott

2. Black Ice

Black Ice Member

Ive been to that theater a couple of times, but never carried. its a really nice area. just stay away from the California pizza place, to damn much for a pan pizza, its right by the movie theater.

3. Bags57

Bags57 New Member

Upon reading my pass, it's for a screening for "The Antbully" with an introduction from the director. Other information listed makes me think it would probably fall into the public gathering clause. It also states that by attending you "agree not to bring in recording devices and consent to a physical search of your belongins and person." So after reading the mice type I don't think I'll be going.

Side Note: California Pizza Kitchen is good though. I've only eaten at the one in Lenox but that was 10 plus years ago.

Scott

4. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

I've carried at Atlantic Station, but I have never been to the theater there.

Lot's of public gatherings there, though. There almost is not a reason to go there unless you are going to a public gathering. Unless you just want to walk around in the street (avoiding the bus stops, of course :wink: ).

5. atlctyslkr

atlctyslkr New Member

Ankle Holster should do the trick.