Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I was told you can carry concealed on you (With GFL) only on your belt or under your arm. What about an ankle holster or about having one main gun at the belt and one at the ankle?

Thank you

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
http://www.georgiapacking.org/GaCode/?t ... ection=126

...the pistol, revolver, or firearm may only be carried in a shoulder holster, waist belt holster, any other holster, hipgrip, or any other similar device, in which event the weapon may be concealed by the person's clothing, or a handbag, purse, attache case, briefcase, or other closed container. Carrying on the person in a concealed manner other than as provided in this subsection shall not be permitted and shall be a violation of this Code section.
Maybe that will help you.

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
kestak said:
Greetings,

"hipgrip, or any other similar device,"

What that part does mean exactly?

Thank you
A hipgrip is that clip that can install on a gun and slip over the belt of your pants - in other words, IWB but with no holster.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the quick answers guy.

Can you beleive I am connected to Internet since 1991 (In fact, I was downloading images from NASA in 1987 with an old PDP-11 in college) and I am always amazed how fast people answer and how much information we collectively know.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Greetings,

Another question (Just to make sure I understand well). If I have a GFL, I can put the gun everywhere in my car. If not it is open on passenger seat, console or glove compartiment. When I get out of the car, I take the gun and carry it on my belt like Clint Eastwood or under my arm like Kojak or in a bag like Silverstone's Grand'ma in that funny movie. right?

Thank you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.