Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So you can at least return fire.

Nemo

http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...ot-kroger-parking-lot/kWaxS9Hnd08sJbn2A5o9ZK/

Shopper beaten, robbed, shot at in Kroger parking lot
Lauren Foreman, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
8:31 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 14, 2017 Crime
  • Story Highlights
  • The victim was putting groceries in his car at the time.
  • Robbers demanded his wallet and cellphone before pistol-whipping him, police said.
  • One of the bullets hit a window of the Kroger on Old National Highway.
Police are searching for two men who robbed, beat and shot at a shopper in a grocery store parking lot in south Fulton County, according to Channel 2 Action News.

The incident happened around midnight Wednesday one hour before closing time at the Kroger on Old National Highway, the news station reported.

The customer, described as a 47-year-old man, was putting groceries in his car when two armed robbers walked up to him, demanded his wallet and cellphone, and pistol-whipped him, according to Channel 2.

. . .

continued at link above

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
So you can at least return fire.

Nemo
That's a good start. Extra points for leaving new holes in the yutes.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ask that new guy from NY/NJ area.

Nemo

·
69,784 Posts
Cracks me up the lady that says it is located in a good community. Wow. Delusion is strong with that one.

Reactions: mdlott

·
Super Moderator
7,141 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Who would've thought that something like this could happen at midnight in that area? That Old National Hwy area is such a nice community. [sarc/]

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
I guess you never saw "My Cousin Vinny"

I am constantly quoting that movie to my wife. I showed it to her under protest about 5 years ago and now if it is on tv we are watching it.
yesterday a friend of mine called be about tires and just had to ask if they were michelin model xgv size 75r14 the most popular tire in the most popular size

1 - 9 of 9 Posts