Georgiapacking.org banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Hmm... exiting into a nearly deserted parking lot at 2am? With Waffle House and a trip to Wal-Mart almost certainly following? Yeah, I'm not doing that routine unarmed. I do make an earnest effort at concealing at the theaters, though.

·
Registered
684 Posts
jeepsterwannabe said:
Open carried in the AmStar theater in Macon, GA. no problem from anyone at all
Open carried in same AmStar last night, had some other patron come up to me in the ticket line and ask me if i "had a permit for my weapon" I responded yes, he said "you need to cover it up then" I reponded its not required and walked inside to buy snacks and saw him go running to the unarmed security guard and whisper in his ear and point at me. I continued my transaction and saw the security guard go across the room and talk to someone who looked like manager for a few minutes, they glanced my way once but never said anything to me or even continued to watch me, manager guy continued his business with a smile on the whole time.
seems this AmStar is in favor of the rights of law abiders

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
jeepsterwannabe said:
jeepsterwannabe said:
Open carried in the AmStar theater in Macon, GA. no problem from anyone at all
Open carried in same AmStar last night, had some other patron come up to me in the ticket line and ask me if i "had a permit for my weapon" I responded yes, he said "you need to cover it up then" I reponded its not required and walked inside to buy snacks and saw him go running to the unarmed security guard and whisper in his ear and point at me. I continued my transaction and saw the security guard go across the room and talk to someone who looked like manager for a few minutes, they glanced my way once but never said anything to me or even continued to watch me, manager guy continued his business with a smile on the whole time.
seems this AmStar is in favor of the rights of law abiders
You probably made the :3hat: wet his panties. :lol:

Good job! 8)

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
jeepsterwannabe said:
Open carried in same AmStar last night, had some other patron come up to me in the ticket line and ask me if i "had a permit for my weapon" I responded yes, he said "you need to cover it up then"
So if you didn't have a permit, did he think it was OK to OC? Idiots.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts