Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received an email from a manufacturer from whom I bought a car lock box before and they are running a great sale. 55% off of all of their car lock boxes while supplies last. I had one for theirs before I gave it to my son so it was great to see them make this offering now that I need one again.

Center of Mass. http://www.center-of-mass.com/

Good quality lock box at a great price. Just select which one you want and use the following promo code for the discount, '55%off' without the quotation marks.

I do not work for Center of Mass nor am I being compensated for sharing this sale. Just thought a good deal shouldn't be kept to myself.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Thanks for the coupon code. I have 2 of them, and my daughter will be needing one.

They are great for discouraging "smash & grabs" of your firearm in your vehicle. A firearm should never be left in an unattended vehicle in a public parking lot if it is not also secured in some other way. But I'm preaching to the choir here - every responsible gun owner knows that.

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,904 Posts
Thanks! Just bought two large keyed ones.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
An update for anyone interested in this product. I received the two car safes and am overall very pleased with them. The only problem I had at first was that the locks are very poorly made. The key is a poor fit and can be a pain to get in. Once I figured out not to push the key all the way down, it locked and unlocked with little effort. Overall, I think this is a good product and compared to others I know that have this same type of product, I paid a really good price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts