Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 7 year old JL Audio 10w0-4 finally died. As you can see from the pics, the surround is shredded.

So, I need a new sub. I've got my MTX amp bridged to send about 160 watts to the sub.

Can I get a better sub than an Image Dynamics IDQ10 for less than the IDQ's price of $160?

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
I got some Alpine R type 12" inchers I can sell you.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rammstein said:
I'd be interested if I had a box to put them in and an amp that would do them justice.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
mzmtg said:
Rammstein said:
I'd be interested if I had a box to put them in and an amp that would do them justice.
Funny you should say that....I have both. All they need is a new home and some lovin' tunes to bump to.

ETA: Want me to throw some pictures up?

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rammstein said:
mzmtg said:
Rammstein said:
Funny you should say that....I have both. All they need is a new home and some lovin' tunes to bump to.

That more subwoofer than I'm interested in.

But go ahead and post pics :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
mzmtg said:
Rammstein said:
mzmtg said:
Rammstein said:

That more subwoofer than I'm interested in.

But go ahead and post pics :)
Not to stop a possible sale, but I think I have a Fosgate series 1 12" that I would give you, it has no box though.

And if you want 2 fosgate series 1's 10" in a box (both are over 9 years old) I will give that to you.

:)

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bags said:
Not to stop a possible sale, but I think I have a Fosgate series 1 12" that I would give you, it has no box though.

And if you want 2 fosgate series 1's 10" in a box (both are over 9 years old) I will give that to you.

:)
You will be getting a call this afternoon :mrgreen:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts