Canton Jewelry store robbed.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by thebugman, Mar 15, 2006.

1. thebugman

thebugman New Member

I saw this on Fox 5 News, which has a crappy website... Four men entered the store, pulled a gun and were met with the owners own gun. The owner shot one while he was leaving the store, 3 others left and were followed by a owner of a neighboring store. "We need th epublic to help us." Asst. Chief Jeff Lance.

Love that qoute.

2. AV8R

AV8R Banned

You weren't kidding... that web site sucks. I couldn't find the story... I couldn't find any stories except 2 other shootings. :?

3. Sharky

Sharky New Member

Watched this story last evening and the story told from the store owner was the guys had been by the shop multiple times that day. He seemed to believe they were checking the place out. They came back, pulled a gun on the owner. The owner used a plate to fight back and wrestle the one that pulled the gun. The others shoved the girlfriend of the store owner in the head, and at that point they started to flee after seeing the fight put up by the owner. He somehow disarmed the BG with the gun and followed them out the back!

He got off a few rounds hitting one of the BG's multiple times in the back!

They had already made it out of the building according to his story to the reporter.

A construction worker saw the event and followed the others in his truck and authorites then arrested the others. The wounded jerk is in he hospital.

This sounds a bit dicey as hitting the BG in the back cant be good for anybody after they have left your place of business and are no longer a threat. But in the moment I am guessing the adrenaline was pumping and he was pretty worried about his life.

I support what he did, BG's need to know they will be met with force. I hope DA doesnt go after him cause the BG's were out of the store through the back entrance. The owner did get roughed up and hopefuly that helps his case if the DA files charges......The BG doesnt deserve any rights at that point!

4. thebugman

thebugman New Member

He is from Mexico so he is a hero. If I did the same thing, they would be asking for my head on a platter. As for life still being at risk, if they are still breathing his life is at risk. Retreating or not, they can always come back to finish what they started. This time with more firepower.