Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took my wife friday (feb 11) to apply for license. today, she got the call and picked up her license. total time, less than 1 business day.

woot for candler county! i guess everything really is better in metter... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Dang I thought Baldwin was the bee's knees @ 2 days. Glad to see someone beat us. :righton:

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
zeebo said:
Dang I thought Baldwin was the bee's knees @ 2 days. Glad to see someone beat us. :righton:
candler county takes half as long as baldwin. ya'll slow. lol

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
Somebody has a post on here at 45 minutes. That's the one to beat. Columbia County still does well at less than two weeks.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CountryGun said:
Somebody has a post on here at 45 minutes
:shock:

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
I'm sure "mountainpass" will produce the 45 minute post soon. He keeps a library of everything, but I'll be looking.

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
I thought the record was something like 10 min.?

·
Registered
7,594 Posts

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dcannon1 said:
Maybe we should have someone from Candler call Chatham.
lol

im sure that if they could, they would. we are very lucky here. our probate judge is a very good man. he believes that everyone who can legally own a gun should get their license and carry. he absolutely loves issuing licenses, and does everything he possibly can to make the process as fast as possible.

when my wife applied friday, they went ahead and did her fingerprint on it, and had her sign it. that way, once they got the approval, the probate judge could sign it, and have it laminated and ready as soon as she arrived to get it.

our probate judge also wants to see a katrina bill passed in georgia. he says that the government has no business denying you the right to carry, when your government is the least able to serve you.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,384 Posts

·
Registered
15,974 Posts
308sniper said:
zeebo said:
candler county takes half as long as baldwin. ya'll slow. lol
Well if they would have mailed it (rather than having it picked up) it probably would have taken another day or two to be fair.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts