Can I shoot your Sig?

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Adam5, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Who has a 9mm Sig and doesn't mind meeting me at Bullseye in Cumming sometime and letting me run a few rounds through it?

Everyone has been talking about how great Sigs are and I want to try one. If they are as great as everyone says and feel right to me, I may get one for my next handgun (after I replace my wifes XD). It's more fun to meet someone that has one at the range than it is to rent one.

Adam

2. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

Sorry, too far for me to go for a range visit. Otherwise, I would be happy to help a fellow UT fan out. I would recommend you NOT try one. You will end up with a bunch of them if you do.

3. SigP229

SigP229 Active Member

:pointlol:

4. GunNut

GunNut New Member

Adam5,

I have a P229 DAK in 9mm your welcome to shoot. I'll be out of town this weekend, but will probably be at the range next weekend sometime.

5. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

Adam, I will be at Bullseye at some point tomorrow as I need to get my new night sights installed on my 226. If you want to PM me your number, we can pick a time to meet up so you can run a few rounds through it. I'll need to check the sights to be sure they're set right after the new ones are put on so I have an excuse to go to the range. Let me know.

6. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

My afternoon is shot tomorrow. I can do tomorrow morning when they open at 9:00.

I need to try out my Armscor 1911 with the new grips that I put on it and realign the rear sight on my Taurus Mill Pro.

7. RepeatDefender

RepeatDefender New Member

If you ever get down this way, you're more than welcome to shoot my P239 .357sig :)

8. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Is $499 a good price on a CPO Sig 226?

9. Rolan_Kraps

Rolan_Kraps Member

You can shoot both of mine. I have all three barrels for my 229 (.40, .357 SIG, and 9mm).

Let me know and we'll set something up. I work in Alpharetta, live in Gainesville. I'd rather meet at www.oakwoodsportsmanslodge.com but they close at 7:00 PM

10. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Thanks Rolan, but I fired one yesterday morning. I borrowed the rental 239 at Bullseye Marksman. I fell in love fast. Now, that my M&P is sold and being taken to its new owner Tuesday, I'm looking at 226's, 228's and P6's on the net.

11. Rolan_Kraps

Rolan_Kraps Member

229 is a sweet gun! I love mine.