Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has a 9mm Sig and doesn't mind meeting me at Bullseye in Cumming sometime and letting me run a few rounds through it?

Everyone has been talking about how great Sigs are and I want to try one. If they are as great as everyone says and feel right to me, I may get one for my next handgun (after I replace my wifes XD). It's more fun to meet someone that has one at the range than it is to rent one.

Adam

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
Sorry, too far for me to go for a range visit. Otherwise, I would be happy to help a fellow UT fan out. I would recommend you NOT try one. You will end up with a bunch of them if you do.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Adam5,

I have a P229 DAK in 9mm your welcome to shoot. I'll be out of town this weekend, but will probably be at the range next weekend sometime.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Adam, I will be at Bullseye at some point tomorrow as I need to get my new night sights installed on my 226. If you want to PM me your number, we can pick a time to meet up so you can run a few rounds through it. I'll need to check the sights to be sure they're set right after the new ones are put on so I have an excuse to go to the range. Let me know.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My afternoon is shot tomorrow. I can do tomorrow morning when they open at 9:00.

I need to try out my Armscor 1911 with the new grips that I put on it and realign the rear sight on my Taurus Mill Pro.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Rolan, but I fired one yesterday morning. I borrowed the rental 239 at Bullseye Marksman. I fell in love fast. Now, that my M&P is sold and being taken to its new owner Tuesday, I'm looking at 226's, 228's and P6's on the net.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.