Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Coffee...please write something about what I might view. A description of some sort. I'm not trying to be a hard a$# but it helps me decide if I care to click on your link. I mean this in the least offensive way.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
A short informative video about the concept of concealed carry and why some civilians choose to carry firearms. It also looks at concealed carry at universities, specifically Grand Valley State University in west Michigan.
This. Thanks.

I really hope to see more of this. I might click on more of your YT links with a description.

And yes in my avatar that is a mullet, but it was '87 and in style. Plus I'm proud of the picture as I have a full head of hair.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
CoffeeMate said:
A short informative video about the concept of concealed carry and why some civilians choose to carry firearms. It also looks at concealed carry at universities, specifically Grand Valley State University in west Michigan.
[-X
[s:3ntdl3j1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-iFnNDRLqg[/s:3ntdl3j1]

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
mountainpass said:
And yes in my avatar that is a mullet, but it was '87 and in style. Plus I'm proud of the picture as I have a full head of hair.
Come on, mountainpass. Popular and in style are not the same thing.

I fully understand your attachment to a full head of hair, though. Yes, fully. *sigh*

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
mountainpass said:
and a couple of years later it moved to his chest. :shattered: :mrgreen: :lol:

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
CM, this was maybe your all-time best YouTube post! It's very well done, and should be viewed by everyone.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Mrs_Esterhouse said:
CoffeeMate said:
[-X
[s:316ic6ed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-iFnNDRLqg[/s:316ic6ed]
now THAT was Subtle, Funny, and wrong in SO many ways! :rotfl:

·
Yukon Cornelius
11,838 Posts
mountainpass said:
Coffee...please write something about what I might view. A description of some sort. I'm not trying to be a hard a$# but it helps me decide if I care to click on your link. I mean this in the least offensive way.
im gonna go with its about campus carry but thats just a guess...cause i havent clicked his link

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Coffee said:
See, now MountainPass... unlike Esterhouse over there, I wouldn't do something like THAT to you!
This is for Esterhouse:

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
mountainpass said:
Coffee said:
See, now MountainPass... unlike Esterhouse over there, I wouldn't do something like THAT to you!
This is for Esterhouse:
:faint:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts