1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
American
3,289 Posts
Private school. Still off limits. Just what we need, more poorly trained prescribers in Georgia......

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was my fear. We really need to expand Campus Carry. I hope the gun free zones in town don't widen too badly with the addition of this campus. Moultrie is my home.

·
American
3,289 Posts
That was my fear. We really need to expand Campus Carry. I hope the gun free zones in town don't widen too badly with the addition of this campus. Moultrie is my home.
Unfortunately you are getting a Satellite Campus of a Satellite Campus (Gwinnett Co) of a marginal medical (Osteopathic) school (Philadelphia).

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are a lot of empty lots on Veterans Parkway in Moultrie that it'll likely go on. If that's the case it'll keep the gun free zone well away from the rest of the city. There won't be any way you can accidentally cross into it

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,408 Posts
of a marginal medical (Osteopathic) school
Ain't a thing in the world wrong with a Doc of Osteo. Had one of them cut a triangle about 2.5 inches on a side in my skull (just above and behind left temple) and take out bad stuff and leave me with a pretty good working brain.

Be nice when talking about Osteo Docs. They do the same Residency and Internships as MDs do.

Nemo

·
American
3,289 Posts
Ain't a thing in the world wrong with a Doc of Osteo. Had one of them cut a triangle about 2.5 inches on a side in my skull (just above and behind left temple) and take out bad stuff and leave me with a pretty good working brain.

Be nice when talking about Osteo Docs. They do the same Residency and Internships as MDs do.

Nemo
Like all things, there are schools and then there are schools. Glad you were happy with your experience.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,408 Posts
Like all things, there are schools and then there are schools. Glad you were happy with your experience.
I think I am happy. But then again, its Friday and I want tomatoes to hunt.

Nemo <-- :screwy:

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Slightly off topic, the day instructor at the Technical School I teach nights informed the Administration is scheming to designate the entire campus gun free due to the Move On When Ready (high school) students. Probably should post this elsewhere.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,408 Posts
Bring your phaser. Tomatoes are thick up here. Right next to Warrigul in population and herds.

Nemo

·
Registered
14,962 Posts
Bring your phaser. Tomatoes are thick up here. Right next to Warrigul in population and herds.

Nemo
So your tomatoes and Warriguls coexist peacefully? Pretty unusual.

I thought this thread was about campus carry? :-k

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,408 Posts
Some here may question the veracity of your assertion. :rotfl:
Hey Hey, everyone always determines for themselves what defines the standard of "pretty good".

Nemo

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts

Nemo
Some of the better docs I've ever worked with have come out of PCOM.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts