Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

CAM NEWTON IS SUBJECT IN ANOTHER INVESTIGATION!!!!

765 views 27 replies 16 participants last post by  ookoshi 
#1 ·
Cam Newton is under investigation again. P.E.T.A claims he has been abusing animals over the past 13 weeks. It has been proven that he has beaten razorbacks, bears, a couple of different colored tigers, bulldogs, gamecocks on 2 separate occasions and one elephant!! No comments have been made by Auburn or Newton. However they have scheduled a duck hunt in January !!!!!

#6 ·
eagle98 said:
Cam Newton is under investigation again. P.E.T.A claims he has been abusing animals over the past 13 weeks. It has been proven that he has beaten razorbacks, bears, a couple of different colored tigers, bulldogs, gamecocks on 2 separate occasions and one elephant!! No comments have been made by Auburn or Newton. However they have scheduled a duck hunt in January !!!!!
HAHA. That's funny right there. I don't care who you are.

War Eagle!!!

#10 ·
Quack, Quack, Quack........go Ducks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#12 ·
budone1967 said:
Never in my life have I even dreamed of pulling for a west coast state...... especially friggin' Oregon. But there's a first time for everything!!!!

Go Duckies Go!!!

#13 ·
As a Bama fan, I have always pulled for Auburn in their bowl games but this year will be the first time I haven't.

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!! GO DUCKS!!

(I think Auburn will win though.... :( )

#14 ·
GooberTim said:
budone1967 said:
Never in my life have I even dreamed of pulling for a west coast state...... especially friggin' Oregon. But there's a first time for everything!!!!

Go Duckies Go!!!

Militus Armatura said:
As a Bama fan, I have always pulled for Auburn in their bowl games but this year will be the first time I haven't.

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!! GO DUCKS!!

(I think Auburn will win though.... :( )
I do not care if you do not like Auburn or not but how can you not root for the SEC?

EDIT: spelling. #-o Sorry!

#16 ·
I do not care if you do not like Auburn or not but how can you not route for the SEC?
EXACTLY!!! Just what kind of southern rebels are you guys??? There is no football outside of the SEC!

I'm especially surprised at you, Goob!! :D

#17 ·
Bulldawg182 said:
I do not care if you do not like Auburn or not but how can you not route for the SEC?
EXACTLY!!! Just what kind of southern rebels are you guys??? There is no football outside of the SEC!

:screwy: :twisted: :shakehead: :puke: #-o :help: :banghead: :roll: :Nunchaku: Well, Goob, we are waiting...:bat:

#18 ·
Bulldawg182 said:

My absolute HATRED for Auburn this year completely overshadows my love for the SEC.

#19 ·
COMMANDER1911 said:
Bulldawg182 said:

My absolute HATRED for Auburn this year completely overshadows my love for the SEC.
I have a coworker who said that exact same thing to me after Auburn beat the he77 out of...well...just pick one. That is as wrong as two men...uh...nevermind.

#20 ·
COMMANDER1911 said:
Bulldawg182 said:

My question is..what did Auburn do? Auburn was never accused of any wrong doing in the "scandal"...they fully co-operated with the NCAA investigation....so why does everyone hate Auburn so bad this year????? Because they had a good season......geesh

ETA: WDE

#21 ·
auburnfan04 said:
COMMANDER1911 said:
Bulldawg182 said:

My question is..what did Auburn do? Auburn was never accused of any wrong doing in the "scandal"...they fully co-operated with the NCAA investigation....so why does everyone hate Auburn so bad this year????? Because they had a good season......geesh

They play dirty, They have no honor. I normally pull for EVERY SEC team that is in the National Championship.......not this year.

#22 ·
COMMANDER1911 said:
auburnfan04 said:
COMMANDER1911 said:
Bulldawg182 said:

They play dirty, They have no honor. I normally pull for EVERY SEC team that is in the National Championship.......not this year.
Another Farley hater?

#23 ·
I don't think its correct to say they (as a team) play dirty...One player has a couple of late hits (which were called and we got penalized for) and we now are "dirty". EVERY team has bad plays, its football, if you don't wanna get hit...sit on the bench.

ALL SEC...ALL THE TIME! (even alabama.. :puke: )

#24 ·
auburnfan04 said:
I don't think its correct to say they (as a team) play dirty...One player has a couple of late hits (which were called and we got penalized for) and we now are "dirty". EVERY team has bad plays, its football, if you don't wanna get hit...sit on the bench.

ALL SEC...ALL THE TIME! (even alabama.. :puke: )
I played on the All Marine team, so don't lecture me about the happenings of football. I hate Auburn, let me excersize my 1st amendment right will ya? :lol: :lol:

#25 ·
… and the Haters will always hate.

I, for one, drink your tears of impotent rage.

COMMANDER1911 said:
auburnfan04 said:
COMMANDER1911 said:
Bulldawg182 said:

#26 ·
Anyone who thinks Alabama fans should pull for Auburn because they are SEC does not fully appreciate the passion people from that state have for that rivalry. I went to Georgia Tech and generally cheer for whoever is playing against Georgia, but that rivalry has nothing on UA vs. AU. Any real Alabama fan should be cheering for Oregon. If they're cheering for Auburn they aren't real Alabama fans.

Not that it'll help. The Auburn offensive line has 50 lbs per player on the Oregon defensive linemen. If Oregon played in a real conference there's no way they'd be undefeated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.