Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cam Newton is under investigation again. P.E.T.A claims he has been abusing animals over the past 13 weeks. It has been proven that he has beaten razorbacks, bears, a couple of different colored tigers, bulldogs, gamecocks on 2 separate occasions and one elephant!! No comments have been made by Auburn or Newton. However they have scheduled a duck hunt in January !!!!!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
:roll: What ever will the Auburn fans do when he is gone? Who will they have to gloat and run around screaming how awesome he is to everyone they can find?

·
Premium Member
5,239 Posts
riggz said:
:roll: What ever will the Auburn fans do when he is gone? Who will they have to gloat and run around screaming how awesome he is to everyone they can find?
War eagle.

I grew up in Alabama, I was not allowed to stay neutral on this issue.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I have no idea who Cam Newton is - guess I need to google this one.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
politenessman said:
I have no idea who Cam Newton is - guess I need to google this one.
Auburn football team quarterback.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
eagle98 said:
Cam Newton is under investigation again. P.E.T.A claims he has been abusing animals over the past 13 weeks. It has been proven that he has beaten razorbacks, bears, a couple of different colored tigers, bulldogs, gamecocks on 2 separate occasions and one elephant!! No comments have been made by Auburn or Newton. However they have scheduled a duck hunt in January !!!!!
HAHA. That's funny right there. I don't care who you are.

War Eagle!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
riggz said:
Gene Chizik, Guz Malzahn, Dyer, Coleman, Mccaleb come to mind. Plus, recruiting is going to be great.

War Eagle!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Bunch of dang thugs and criminals!!!! GOOOO DAWGS!!!!

P.S. At least we have class :D

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Yes, but eleven of your players held class in jail at some point this year.

War Eagle.

All in good natured ribbing on my end, but seriously- War Eagle. :D

·
Die Hard GCO Recruiter
6,763 Posts
Quack, Quack, Quack........go Ducks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Lomcevak Duck said:
Yes, but eleven of your players held class in jail at some point this year.

War Eagle.

All in good natured ribbing on my end, but seriously- War Eagle. :D
At least we know what we want for a mascot..... :D :D

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
budone1967 said:
Never in my life have I even dreamed of pulling for a west coast state...... especially friggin' Oregon. But there's a first time for everything!!!!

Go Duckies Go!!!

·
Registered
799 Posts
As a Bama fan, I have always pulled for Auburn in their bowl games but this year will be the first time I haven't.

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!! GO DUCKS!!

(I think Auburn will win though.... :( )

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
GooberTim said:
budone1967 said:
Never in my life have I even dreamed of pulling for a west coast state...... especially friggin' Oregon. But there's a first time for everything!!!!

Go Duckies Go!!!

Militus Armatura said:
As a Bama fan, I have always pulled for Auburn in their bowl games but this year will be the first time I haven't.

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!! GO DUCKS!!

(I think Auburn will win though.... :( )
I do not care if you do not like Auburn or not but how can you not root for the SEC?

EDIT: spelling. #-o Sorry!

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
I do not care if you do not like Auburn or not but how can you not route for the SEC?
EXACTLY!!! Just what kind of southern rebels are you guys??? There is no football outside of the SEC!

I'm especially surprised at you, Goob!! :D

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Bulldawg182 said:
I do not care if you do not like Auburn or not but how can you not route for the SEC?
EXACTLY!!! Just what kind of southern rebels are you guys??? There is no football outside of the SEC!

:screwy: :twisted: :shakehead: :puke: #-o :help: :banghead: :roll: :Nunchaku: Well, Goob, we are waiting...:bat:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Bulldawg182 said:

My absolute HATRED for Auburn this year completely overshadows my love for the SEC.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
COMMANDER1911 said:
Bulldawg182 said:

My absolute HATRED for Auburn this year completely overshadows my love for the SEC.
I have a coworker who said that exact same thing to me after Auburn beat the he77 out of...well...just pick one. That is as wrong as two men...uh...nevermind.

·
Registered
985 Posts
COMMANDER1911 said:
Bulldawg182 said:

My question is..what did Auburn do? Auburn was never accused of any wrong doing in the "scandal"...they fully co-operated with the NCAA investigation....so why does everyone hate Auburn so bad this year????? Because they had a good season......geesh

ETA: WDE

1 - 20 of 28 Posts