Call of Duty Black Ops

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by EJR914, Nov 9, 2010.

1. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

My wife had a huge surprise for me when she got home today. She went out and bought it for me, today, the day it came out. I tried to get her to take it back, because it was so expensive, but she refused.

I'm really pumped. I'm playing it now... its really intense.

It kind of reminds me of the game Black, the one for PS2, but it still is a lot more like the Call of Duty series, but with that kind of CIA conspiracy tip.

The beginning has started out just like Black. The fighting is really intense, and they start you out with a really good weapon. Sweet.

Anybody else thinking of going out and buying it?

2. Docindahouze

Docindahouze Member

lol! i just bought mine today also, I have not played it yet though. I also played Black for ps2 and loved that game. I also a bigger fan of Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, i finished that one. I like the rainbow game better than Black because you get to do alot more in the game like directing your team, the Terrorist Hunt levels are really intense. have you played rainbow six vegas 2?

3. The Math Teacher

The Math Teacher New Member

My son got it today.
    If you see him (The Jweezy??)
    kill him once for me. :shoot: :shoot:

:wink:

4. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

My son ordered it and it arrive today too. I didn't see him after he came home from school, saw the package, and headed to his room...

5. 175FO

175FO Member

this is on my christmas list

6. dmaynor

dmaynor New Member

I got it as well...for all the money they spent someone should have told them that there was a very low likelihood of picking up an AK with Acog in Russia in the 60's.

7. Cagleicious

Cagleicious New Member

:pistol: got it last night at midnight, didn't go to sleep til 6am this morning, slept a few hours, went to a meeting at 12. :rifle: Came home and ate and played til just now.. :uzi: my eyes are not happy with me, I wanna get back on but I think i need to chill for a few. :minigun:

8. patrick4588

patrick4588 New Member

I have it on ps3. Patrick4588, add me.

9. EJR914

Man, your are right... this game is pretty addicting. :lol:

10. Hughduffel

Hughduffel Member

I bought Vanquish this month instead : (

Which, by the way, I don't regret ONE BIT.

11. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

I might pick it up friday just for the zombies

12. fox

fox Member

I'm going to wait till this weekend to pick it up because I know if I don't, I won't make it to work the next day. I'm on xbox, add me if you'd like. My tag is Nicky Blades.

13. Gunfixer69

Gunfixer69 New Member

I was going to pre order it, but starting my own business, I was scared I may not have the money when it came. I realized I could afford it so I went to buy it yesterday and it was sold out in the four places I looked at with no ETA of getting it back in stock. I rarely play video games, but I love the Call of Duties and Medal of honors. I hope everybody enjoys playing.

14. EJR914

Yep, and at the end, after you beat the whole game, you get a nice little treat. It involves and ex-president and well like you said... its a lot of fun. haha

If you want to see more of this go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HQRZYiI4OE

Its crazy.

15. moga

moga New Member

I was going to see if I could pick it up while out running errands. I don't have high expectations of finding a copy, however.

SN: GCO Moga

16. jlcnuke

jlcnuke New Member

What is this sold out you mention? Oh right, need a disc for the console players... us PC guys on the other hand just download it and go :)

Playing the multiplayer only so far and it's pretty nice though one of the maps (nuclear testing town) is really too small in my opinion.

jlcnuke on steam if anyone else plays on the PC.

17. Docindahouze

Docindahouze Member

wow! i started playing yesterday and didnt stop for almost 4 hrs. I wanted to keep going but i was tired, this game is really intense.

18. RIA45

RIA45 New Member

my son is already level 18. He is on xbox.

19. EJR914

I think it took me about 8 hours to beat it... give or take. Yeah, its uber intense. One of the best games I've ever played. CoD really outdid themselves this time.

20. Paladin

Paladin Fattus Patrickus

Got it for Christmas on PC. I looooooooove this game!

[ES] Rooster on Steam.

CTF is a blast.