Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
I pwned n00bs all up and down the multiplayer beta.

It's gonna be great.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Marikhal said:
gsusnake said:

It's gonna be great.
Too bad the PC version will > the 360 version.

:p!
You mean "too bad you 360 guys already got a month of goodness and we PC guys are still sitting here with our thumbs up our asses" right?

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
[sarcasm]But...But...all this violence in video games?!?! What about the children?!?!
Ohmigod, think of the children!!! [/sarcasm]

:lol:

Yep, another cool video game to shoot and blow stuff up in the virtual world. And the graphics only keep getting better. :uzi: :wildeyed:

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
moonchicken said:
[sarcasm]But...But...all this violence in video games?!?! What about the children?!?!

Yep, another cool video game to shoot and blow stuff up in the virtual world. And the graphics only keep getting better. :uzi: :wildeyed:
Not only is there violence, but there are EVIL BLACK ASSAULT WEAPON RIFLES WITH BARREL SHROUDS AND LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS OH MY!!!!!1111

Some of them are even full-auto!

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
gsusnake said:
moonchicken said:

Not only is there violence, but there are EVIL BLACK ASSAULT WEAPON RIFLES WITH BARREL SHROUDS AND LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS OH MY!!!!!1111

GTA IV comes out early next year. Assault rifles, grenades, stealing cars, chainsaws, pretty much anything you can imagine will be used as a weapon. Blood will literally start flowing out of people's TV sets with all that violence!!!! :lol:

:cpubeatme:

·
Super Moderator
16,485 Posts
gsusnake said:
moonchicken said:

I assume that there are no FA weapons in the CA release of the game, right?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gsusnake said:
Marikhal said:
gsusnake said:

It's gonna be great.
Too bad the PC version will > the 360 version.

:p!
You mean "too bad you 360 guys already got a month of goodness and we PC guys are still sitting here with our thumbs up our asses" right?
Pretty much!

Good thing the PC demo will be out in two and a half hours. :p

·
Registered
233 Posts
Oh, I'm stocked, but I run on a Mac... so I'll get to play sometime around the year 2012... darn...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, the PC demo release was a bitch.

Infinity Ward, in their infinite wisdom, decided they would like Yahoo to exclusively supply the demo (undoubtedly Yahoo being the highest bidder - they're very aggressive these days).

Basically, Yahoo couldn't handle the bandwidth, and a bunch of people ended up getting a corrupt copy. :|

1 - 19 of 19 Posts