C3 Sports Armory

Discussion in 'Ranges, Dealers & Smiths' started by mzmtg, Mar 9, 2007.

1. mzmtg

mzmtg Active Member

I went by this store on Hwy 41 in Acworth to spread the word about GCO and GPO.

They seemed very open to the idea of me putting some flyers in the store. They said that they get lots of questions about the GFL process too. Hopefully they will direct people to GPO to get their questions answered.

Also, they are a Class III/SOT dealer 8)

2. mzmtg

mzmtg Active Member

Ok, now they have some GPO and GCO flyers in the store :D

3. pro2am

pro2am New Member

They have another store in Hiram/Dallas area. I think that was the first one, and the Acworth store is the second. Nice folks at both, I'm not surprised they let you put up fliers. Glad to hear it.

4. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

I ran into the same thing locally - gun store gets lots of Ga Law questions about CC & the GFL and they stores folks don't/can't answer the questions (I think it's a legal thing more rather than they don't know). They asked if the site was kept up to date (after I stopped laughing) I explained that it was VERY update date. Like updated 15 minutes ago. All the time.

I think that one point is a GREAT way to get stores to put up the fliers. Good thing to keep in mind. I've started carrying a few fliers in my briefcase so I always have em on hand if I find a likely place to put one up.

members members members!

5. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Did you take the picture in your avatar at the counter while you were there?

6. mzmtg

mzmtg Active Member

7. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

That is one creepy laugh.