C&R

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by ptsmith24, Aug 18, 2007.

1. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

C&R license is here. I mailed the application off on 8/6, check went through 8/9 and received 8/18. 12 days including weekends. Sure would have been nice to get the GFL this fast.

2. pro2am

pro2am New Member

i got my C&R in about that length too.

It is kinda funny that you got a license that allows you to get firearms delivered to your door in 12 days...but can't get the license to carry in less than 60. Something's wrong with that picture.

3. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Oh yea, definitely. But then again (in another thread), snake pointed out that you are exempt from a NICS check for C&R weapons, black powder guns, and guns that use ammo that is rare enough.

http://www.georgiapacking.org/GaCode/?title=16&chapter=11&section=172

4. RepeatDefender

RepeatDefender New Member

Prepare to be broke, now that you have that C&R and are able to get nice mil-surps delivered to your door!!! :lol:

5. Jmark

Jmark Active Member

Sounds like you need to move up my way. Only 3 business days up here. :D

6. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Well, I just dropped money into my AR build, so that can hold off for a while. I could go ahead and send copies to some distributors, but that would probably be a bad idea because they would give me more incentive to buy. :wink:

7. Dan H

Dan H New Member

Whats the cost on the C&R again? Also, where is the link to have those applications sent? I already had them sent to me but now cant find them!

Thanks!

8. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

It's $30 for 3 years.

You go to http://www.atf.treas.gov/ and request copies to be sent to you. I have an extra copy of the application.

I can't get you the exact link right now because the site is down. Hope that helps.

edit: You can probably call the ATF at (404) 417-2750 and request applications there.