Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Here is what I have on me each and every day.

A few things have changed. With the summer I am open carrying more with my OWB holster from Comp-Tac and my new cell phone is a Motorola SLVR.

Oh, and that is a OD Glock 19 in a C-TAC

·
Registered
5,798 Posts

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,945 Posts
Depends on my mood. The Glock 17 is loaded with 147gr Hornady TAP JHP's and the Walther PPK/S is loaded with Remington Golden Saber 102gr JHP's. Sorry. but I don't have a pic with my Samsung cell phone (about to be Palm Treo or Blackberry), Gerber knife, keys and pen. The pictured holsters are CompTac Shirt Tucker for the G17 (I also have a Fobus Roto, and Ross Leather paddle) and Don Hume belt slide for the PPK/S (I also have a Ross Leather tuckable IWB for it).

·
Registered
633 Posts
My primary carry is a Sig P228 in 9mm. I carry it in a Leather Arsenal Suprise Special IWB holster. Check it out at http://www.leatherarsenal.com/products.htm
I carry a 15 round P226 magazine for a reload in an open leather Bianchi holder.

Once I get my Kel Tec P3AT functioning 100% it will be carried in an Uncle Mike's pocket holster as a BUG or when I need to carry something smaller and lighter. I do currently carry this around my house in pocket carry.

When I am feeling old school, I sometimes carry a stainless S&W M65 in 357. mag.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Taler said:
Gunstar1 said:
Hey baby... what's a heavily arm lady like you doing here?
Wow GS1,

I thought it was a picture of Ramm!
You think I would have time for school or to post here if I had that many guns?

Or a computer, tv, apartment for that matter? I'd be at the range all day long and broke. 8)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Rammstein said:
Taler said:
Gunstar1 said:
Hey baby... what's a heavily arm lady like you doing here?
Wow GS1,

I thought it was a picture of Ramm!
You think I would have time for school or to post here if I had that many guns?

Or a computer, tv, apartment for that matter? I'd be at the range all day long and broke. 8)
You don't?

You aren't? You aren't?

·
Romans 10:13
4,652 Posts
Rammstein said:
Here is what I have on me each and every day.

A few things have changed. With the summer I am open carrying more with my OWB holster from Comp-Tac and my new cell phone is a Motorola SLVR.

Oh, and that is a OD Glock 19 in a C-TAC
Ramm, I love the 19 in OD. My 26 is in OD. OD rocks!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.