Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Bye bye exit interviews by Pres O

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Nemo 
#1 ·
#8 ·
Unless I am tied down and forced to listen to his blathering inconsistent statements and lies, then no, no I won't.
A Clockwork Obama?

#10 ·
#12 ·
I am getting a sense many above did not read much of the linked story. I copied over the first paragraph below. Be a good thing to look at.

Nemo

As Barack Obama passes into the next phase of his stellar evolution, as the protostar of the 2004 Democratic convention fades into the planetary nebula of 2017 and a very long retirement, phrases from his presidency that once rang in my ears grow dimmer by the day. To tell the truth, there’s not a lot of them. For a man with such a reputation for eloquence, he leaves behind little quotable material from his presidential years. Yes, generations from now schoolchildren will still be reciting “If you like your doctor . . .  †And there’s “I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone.†And: “The election’s over. I won.†And also: “If you’ve got a businessâ€"you didn’t build that.â The rest is silence.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.