Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.statesboroherald.com/news/article/3474/

Georgia Southern University Incidents
PAULSON STADIUM â€" A gun was taken from a vehicle.

but but but... if guns are banned on campus, HOW on EARTH did anyone have something so inherently EVIL in their car at the stadium?

I mean, banning them keeps them far, far away from campus, right?

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry... forgot the </sarcasm> tag

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
from that website:

"Teresa Anne Gary, 40, Everett Lane  truancy."

They really want Teresa to go to school.....even if she is 40!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hmmm, maybe the students there can borrow a gun from the next guy that decides to target practice on campus. Those guys usually bring more than one. According to every college campus but the one in Utah, students don't need their own protection anyway. :bsflag:

Better yet, maybe one of the mentally incompetent students will walk across the street, buy one from a pawn shop, then share it with the other students.

All sarcasm aside, we all know how well the guns laws keep us protected from the BG's. Perhaps the next time we see an LEO, :handcuffs: we should ash him/her why they carry guns...seems GA law should protect them from any BG they may run across, just as it does us. :righton:

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
but watch, only the officers are professional enough to handle the Glock fo-tay. My old G23 used to sneak out of the safe at night and shoot up the town, but it cleaned itself and refilled its own ammo so I never knew. Officers have better control over their fo-tays.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Rammstein said:
but watch, only the officers are professional enough to handle the Glock fo-tay. My old G23 used to sneak out of the safe at night and shoot up the town, but it cleaned itself and refilled its own ammo so I never knew. Officers have better control over their fo-tays.
:shock: Oh crap! I guess I better watch it, then!

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Yeah, he is a handful, what with the mass shootings and all.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Yep, you're right. I forgot about that, Ramm. LEO's never accidently shoot themselves in the foot, :shock: or empty a clip in a BG's direction, of course without hitting him a single time, only our guns do this. :lol:

Well, time to lock up my guns so they won't go on a killing spree. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Almost forgot. Years ago I wanted to be a LEO. Glad I didn't follow through. :shock: Might have never learned to shoot, and I would have thought that every law abiding citizen shouldn't own guns.

Silly me, guns are for cops! :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Watch_Their_Hands said:
Yep, you're right. I forgot about that, Ramm. LEO's never accidently shoot themselves in the foot, :shock: or empty a clip in a BG's direction, of course without hitting him a single time, only our guns do this. :lol:

Well, time to lock up my guns so they won't go on a killing spree. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I repeatedly watched that clip of the LEO shooting his foot. The timing was perfect.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow.

I think I was channelling MP, what with the sarcasm and all.

I dunno... I was drunk.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts