Business Cards for this site.....

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by luke0927, Mar 16, 2007.

1. luke0927

luke0927 New Member

Do we have any? it would be a good thing to take to all the dealers and start getting people on hear?

2. S&W 40

S&W 40 Active Member

I had made some up a couple weeks ago for both GPDO and GCO, sent them to MP for review/post. Nothing special just the headers from the flyers. Print on both side of the card one for each GPDO and GCO.

MP,

I can not link here can you post if they are OK.

3. luke0927

luke0927 New Member

I may just make some fliers i spoke with the guys in Dawsonville at 400 Gun and Pawn and they said to bring them up...i figured a few fliers on the gun cases telling everyone to "be informed an protect your 2nd amendment rights; please vist us at Georgiapacking and GCO" put the full address in there so they can right it down....

The sportsmans lodge in Oakwood said i could do the same thing in there as well.

edit i see the flyer ill print them off an take them out next week!

4. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Good idea.

Even better would be to have the cards in conjunction with the fliers. People may rather take something they can put in their pocket and go.

5. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

Good :idea:

6. luke0927

luke0927 New Member

we could do a donation and get some printed up and all get some that way we can leave them at some of the sporting good stores...and firearm dealers.

7. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I'd be down for that.

8. Taler

Taler New Member

Say Ramm, I heard about some place on the net that does business cards at no charge, though on one side there's a reference to their website.

Do you know anything about it?

Taler