Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do we have any? it would be a good thing to take to all the dealers and start getting people on hear?

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I had made some up a couple weeks ago for both GPDO and GCO, sent them to MP for review/post. Nothing special just the headers from the flyers. Print on both side of the card one for each GPDO and GCO.

MP,

I can not link here can you post if they are OK.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I may just make some fliers i spoke with the guys in Dawsonville at 400 Gun and Pawn and they said to bring them up...i figured a few fliers on the gun cases telling everyone to "be informed an protect your 2nd amendment rights; please vist us at Georgiapacking and GCO" put the full address in there so they can right it down....

The sportsmans lodge in Oakwood said i could do the same thing in there as well.

edit i see the flyer ill print them off an take them out next week!

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Good idea.

Even better would be to have the cards in conjunction with the fliers. People may rather take something they can put in their pocket and go.

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
Rammstein said:
Good idea.

Even better would be to have the cards in conjunction with the fliers. People may rather take something they can put in their pocket and go.
Good :idea:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we could do a donation and get some printed up and all get some that way we can leave them at some of the sporting good stores...and firearm dealers.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
luke0927 said:
we could do a donation and get some printed up and all get some that way we can leave them at some of the sporting good stores...and firearm dealers.
I'd be down for that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts