Bushmaster AR-15 with extras & ammo! SOLD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ev239, Dec 2, 2010.

1. ev239

ev239 New Member

I'm actually posting this for a friend who originally got it from a former LEO who didn't need it. My friend loves shooting it, but he's got an itch for a bike.

[​IMG]

It's an XM15-E2S flat-top with A3 carry handle that will shoot both .223 and 5.56 with no problem. It has a chrome lined 11.5" heavy barrel with a welded on 4.5" flash suppressor to make it the legal 16". I don't know the round count, but it doesn't appear to be very high. There are some handling marks, but it's still in great shape. It has a quad rail, tac light with pressure sensor in the forward vertical grip, laser sight, Aimpoint clone reddot that co-witnesses with the irons, single point sling with a fixed blade knife attached, finger grooved pistol grip and 6 position adjustable stock. It comes with three mags (2 - 30's and 1 - 20) and a UTG carry case. It will come with over 200 rounds of target ammo and 20 rounds of Hornady TAP LE ammo.

Pictures speak louder than words so here are some.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm looking to keep this FTF so no shipping. Can meet in and around the Metro Atlanta area within reason. The price is $1300.

2. JMan

JMan New Member

Re: Bushmaster AR-15 with extras & ammo! $1300

Like a street bike sport bike ?

If so would he like to do some trading plus cash on his end?

I have a Like New 2007 Kawasaki Zx10r Ninja Special edition 4k miles MINT....Let me know I can send you a craigslist ad link :righton:

3. ev239

ev239 New Member

He's already gotten the bike and is looking to offset some of the cost so no trades. Sorry.

4. JMan

JMan New Member

Oh I saw where you stated he the owner had a itch for bike most people thinks that means wanting to buy a bike . Thanks for the reply

Very nice rifle indeed