Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm actually posting this for a friend who originally got it from a former LEO who didn't need it. My friend loves shooting it, but he's got an itch for a bike.

It's an XM15-E2S flat-top with A3 carry handle that will shoot both .223 and 5.56 with no problem. It has a chrome lined 11.5" heavy barrel with a welded on 4.5" flash suppressor to make it the legal 16". I don't know the round count, but it doesn't appear to be very high. There are some handling marks, but it's still in great shape. It has a quad rail, tac light with pressure sensor in the forward vertical grip, laser sight, Aimpoint clone reddot that co-witnesses with the irons, single point sling with a fixed blade knife attached, finger grooved pistol grip and 6 position adjustable stock. It comes with three mags (2 - 30's and 1 - 20) and a UTG carry case. It will come with over 200 rounds of target ammo and 20 rounds of Hornady TAP LE ammo.

Pictures speak louder than words so here are some.

I'm looking to keep this FTF so no shipping. Can meet in and around the Metro Atlanta area within reason. The price is $1300.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Re: Bushmaster AR-15 with extras & ammo! $1300

Like a street bike sport bike ?

If so would he like to do some trading plus cash on his end?

I have a Like New 2007 Kawasaki Zx10r Ninja Special edition 4k miles MINT....Let me know I can send you a craigslist ad link :righton:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

He's already gotten the bike and is looking to offset some of the cost so no trades. Sorry.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts

ev239 said:
He's already gotten the bike and is looking to offset some of the cost so no trades. Sorry.
Oh I saw where you stated he the owner had a itch for bike most people thinks that means wanting to buy a bike . Thanks for the reply

Very nice rifle indeed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts