1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it again....I love a good DRT story....just brightens my day. :righton:

·
Under Scrutiny
19,384 Posts
Wiley would not learn until several hours later that the burglar he killed was a troubled man he’d loved like a brother, worried about like a father and had prayed about for nearly 30 years.
Stafford had been in and out of prison since 1981. Known by five aliases, Stafford had 13 prior convictions for offenses including robbery, possession of cocaine, possession of marijuana, sale or delivery of marijuana, theft, shoplifting and obstruction of a police officer, records show.
Homeowner had bailed the perp out of prison before

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
FRAMER said:
now, this is messed up.
Nothing messed up to me. BG breaks window at 1:30am and attempt to enter residence. Resident shoots him dead. All's well that ends well!

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Bulldawg182 said:
FRAMER said:
now, this is messed up.
Nothing messed up to me. BG breaks window at 1:30am and attempt to enter residence. Resident shoots him dead. All's well that ends well!
Well said.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah that was some friend that he killed. So friendly that he can stop by after midnight crawl through a window with a mask on to borrow some things, permanently.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
mountainpass said:
Wiley would not learn until several hours later that the burglar he killed was a troubled man he’d loved like a brother, worried about like a father and had prayed about for nearly 30 years.
No good deed goes unpunished.

I hope Wiley realizes he did absolutely everything possible for this person, and all he got was a burglary for his troubles. It is just too bad the "friend" put Wiley in such an unenviable position as to have to take a life.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts