Burglary repulsed in Clayton by 16 year old.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by foshizzle, Feb 20, 2007.

1. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/shared ... 37596.html

A burglary suspect was shot and killed by a 16-year-old late Tuesday morning in Clayton County, police said.

The incident occurred about 11:30 a.m. in the 6300 block of Camp Road, off Flat Shoals Road near the Fulton County line.

Clayton police Chief Jeff Turner said the suspect, Marques McGhee, 19, entered the home through the garage. He was shot by the 16-year-old son of homeowners Wes and Sharon Stevens.

The 16-year-old got a gun from the master bedroom and shot the intruder multiple times, killing him, Turner said.

Turner said no charges had been filed against the teen, but the incident remained under investigation.

2. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

w00t!

But I feel bad for the kid. He probably will not be able to emotionally cope with taking a life.

3. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

all depends on how things play out. If everyone around him is like
    "YAAA, good job! The guys deserved it. Serves him right. You were 100% in the right."
    Then he will likely be fine. If too many
    "Oh my God you killed someone. You took a life. You should have done X,Y or Z instead. Why didn't you run."
    Get through to the kid then yeah, he will stand a good chance of being screwed up. I'd say it has a lot to do with how the parents handle it & what they sheild the kid from. DFAC will probably step in & require some kind of therapy.... :?

4. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

statistics

Since the dead felon was 19, this will be recorded by the Brady Bunch (and the whores with PhDs that they bribe to come up with quasi-scientific "studies" proving how bad guns are) as a case of a "child" being killed by a gun kept in the home for protection. "Child" is often extended to age 21 or even 25 so as to get all the younger criminals and gang-bangers.

And since the dead felon was not a complete and total stranger to the victim, but rather someone the 16 year old knew from school, this will be categorized as "Gun bought for protection kills family friend instead."

This incident will certainly not be classified as "violent thug killed by law-abiding citizen."

5. BergerBoy

BergerBoy New Member

I saw this on the news last night, and believe I may have seen the news vans in the area when it was being filmed.

The shooter apparently used to play basketball with the kid down the street. Judging from how the family looked and acted in the videos, I don't think the kid's going to have a hard time coping with the situation.

Another good shooting.

6. ber950

ber950 Active Member

Taking a life is not a fun thing even when necessary :(

Ask not for whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee.

It is supposed to hurt.

7. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Played basketball? The news today is that they were caught by the police in a stolen car together a year ago.

8. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

:shock:
    Well I guess they did know each other then....

9. luke0927

luke0927 New Member

yeah now they have the NAACP trying to push a further investigation against the 16 year old.....oh did they not like to mention that the 19 year old already had a criminal record( wearing all black and a black face mask) that the 16 year old (a white male) had to be pulled from his school (which he new the intruder from) due to so many threats etc....and coincidentally the guy who was shot already had a felony charge for theft by receiving stolen property....You know im no racist but how come a white male defending his home kills a black man and the NAACP has to get involved but you have Muslim shoot up a predominately white American attended mall and only kill white Americans but nothing of a hate crime etc...is every brought up.....the guy who died got what he deserved he had already shown sign of what a POS he was becoming at least he is out of here and he will no longer be a burden to our society!!! rant over!!!

10. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Two reasons:
    White guilt
    Reverse racism

11. jgullock

jgullock Active Member

Hear, hear! =D>

12. Sharky

Sharky New Member

just another example of how screwed up people are. Seems every post on this subject brings to light more information. I wonder if there will be any more details.

But agreed on Luke 0927, You got to love the media, groups representing races, and how twisted this story is gonna get.

13. BergerBoy

BergerBoy New Member

Hmmmm........seems like they DID know each other pretty well, eh? :-s