• Yes

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 68.8%
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
29,066 Posts
well, in the law nothing is certain but the expense.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
16,838 Posts
I always told them the chances were 50/50. We would win or lose.

But with facts, circumstances and case law we had a poor, fair, good, or excellent chance of getting what we wanted.

Nemo

·
Registered
15,230 Posts
I voted "No" only based on the compensation argument made in the OP article. I don't want to see the ban overturned due to lack of compensation. That could potentially be rectified and then the ban still stands. I want to see the ban permanently overturned because the ATF is basing their ban off of purely political motivations and also claiming that "A" magically becomes "B" based on violating known physical laws.

·
Registered
15,230 Posts
Prompting the immediate filing of an appeal to the DC Court of Appeals.

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/02/ap...administrations-bump-stock-ban/#axzz5gfdSgxNa
A Notice of Appeal requesting was filed Monday by attorneys Stephen D. Stemboulieh and Alan Alexander Beck with the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia after the United States District Court issued an order denying a preliminary injunction in challenges to the Trump administration's "bump stock" ban. The appeal "would further request expedited treatment in this appeal due to the urgency of the Final Rule going into effect on March 26, 2019."

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,439 Posts

·
Cross-drawer
7,508 Posts
She further admits that critical terms such as "single function of the trigger" and "automatically" are "ambiguous,"
WTH?!?
ambiguous
[am-big-yoo-uhs]
adjective
open to or having several possible meanings or interpretations

That article made my head hurt!

1 - 20 of 107 Posts