Bullseye Cumming - Sat. 10/13

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by GrimJack, Oct 12, 2007.

1. GrimJack

GrimJack Active Member

I am planning on going to the range sometime Saturday to break in my new 229 and adjust my new CT laser grip fro my G26 if anyone is interested. I know a few people were interested in taking a crack with my new Mossberg 930 SPX.

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I just sent a PM to wsweeks to see if he could go at 9:00am. He was going to let me try out his 229 and I was going to see how the new grips on my Armscor 1911 felt.

I have plans Sat afternoon and Sunday, so I can only go Sat morning.

3. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

I'd love to take a look at the SPX, I even went to Dick's but they didn't have one in stock. I think they're still getting their act together.

I'll stick the Model 10b in the trunk for anyone who wants to take a few shots with a bullpup shotgun.

Have you thougth about narrowing the timeframe down a bit?

4. GrimJack

GrimJack Active Member

The reason that Dick's didn't have it in stock is because I walked out with it. The guy behind the counter said I bought the 2nd one they had come through the new Cumming store.

I don't know about the time, 9:00am may be a bit early for me as it has been a long week, up very early each day and studying late at night. I was thinking closer to noon.

5. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

Noon's good, it'll do me good to get up early once in awhile. I might even have brunch at Firehouse subs afterwards, OC style.

6. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I can't go that late. Y'all have fun and I'll meet up another time.

7. Macktee

Macktee New Member

I'd love to go with youse guys, but I have plans for both afternoons.

OK, my wife has plans that include me...

Anyway, I don't think they open until 11:00 am on Saturday and 1:00 p.m. on Sunday and as it's already 11:00, guess I'll have to take a pass as well.

You guys have fun!

:lol:

8. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

They open at 9:00 on Sat mornings.

9. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner Adam. Late night last night and I didn't get the message until 10:30ish.

10. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Don't worry about it. I had a tight schedule and was only able to go for about 45 minutes or so anyway.