Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on going to the range sometime Saturday to break in my new 229 and adjust my new CT laser grip fro my G26 if anyone is interested. I know a few people were interested in taking a crack with my new Mossberg 930 SPX.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,955 Posts
I just sent a PM to wsweeks to see if he could go at 9:00am. He was going to let me try out his 229 and I was going to see how the new grips on my Armscor 1911 felt.

I have plans Sat afternoon and Sunday, so I can only go Sat morning.

·
I watch the watchers
12,886 Posts
I'd love to take a look at the SPX, I even went to Dick's but they didn't have one in stock. I think they're still getting their act together.

I'll stick the Model 10b in the trunk for anyone who wants to take a few shots with a bullpup shotgun.

Have you thougth about narrowing the timeframe down a bit?

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fallschirmjäger said:
I'd love to take a look at the SPX, I even went to Dick's but they didn't have one in stock. I think they're still getting their act together.

I'll stick the Model 10b in the trunk for anyone who wants to take a few shots with a bullpup shotgun.

Have you thougth about narrowing the timeframe down a bit?
The reason that Dick's didn't have it in stock is because I walked out with it. The guy behind the counter said I bought the 2nd one they had come through the new Cumming store.

I don't know about the time, 9:00am may be a bit early for me as it has been a long week, up very early each day and studying late at night. I was thinking closer to noon.

·
I watch the watchers
12,886 Posts
Noon's good, it'll do me good to get up early once in awhile. I might even have brunch at Firehouse subs afterwards, OC style.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I'd love to go with youse guys, but I have plans for both afternoons.

OK, my wife has plans that include me...

Anyway, I don't think they open until 11:00 am on Saturday and 1:00 p.m. on Sunday and as it's already 11:00, guess I'll have to take a pass as well.

You guys have fun!

:lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts