Bullseye Cumming - Rule Question

Discussion in 'Ranges, Dealers & Smiths' started by ptsmith24, Jun 24, 2007.

1. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

I was reading the rules on http://www.bullseyemarksman.com/range_rules_and_fees.html. Are they really picky about the type of ammo used (steel, etc.) I wanted to shoot the Wolf steel-cased AK ammo I have but there's no need in showing up if they care that much about it. I've never been, but may make my way over there in 4 weeks or so when I'm up in Lawrenceville. I know several of you have been, so I thought I'd ask here first. Thanks for the help.

edit: Are they limiting the types of ammo because steel case ammo isn't reloadable or something?

2. Macktee

Macktee New Member

They sell Wolf ammo, so I really don't think they have a problem with it.

Maybe that means you can't shoot steel shotgun shot or something, but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with steel cased cartridges.

3. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

OK, thanks. I'll probably call them to make sure before I go. If anyone wants to meet up there, maybe we can work something out. Just PM me or post here or something. It'll be around July 23, just to give an idea.

4. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

That rule there seems to say no to Wolf ammo. Of course that is only if they enforce it....

5. GunNut

GunNut New Member

I would like to know for sure as well. I did shoot about 10 boxes of wolf there a couple of weeks ago....been over a year since I read those rules and had forgotten about that. They didn't say anything...but might not have noticed until later. There were others shooting wolf as well.

6. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Ive fired steel cased ammo there plenty of time. I have even done it with the guys that work there. They will not allow steel jacketed or steel core though.

7. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

OK. Sounds good. Let me know when y'all usually go up there and maybe I can make it. :righton: