Bullseye - 11 FEB 07

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by Rammstein, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I'll be back in town to celebrate my birthday with some old friends.

I plan on going to the range midday on the 11th of February, a Sunday. Who's down?

2. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

Crap, make it next weekend!

The 11th I am out for a week in the carribean on a cruise!

3. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

If we finish her science fair project in time, you can count my daughter and I in.

4. curtdiss

curtdiss Member

Where is bullseye? And what do you mean by midday? I work in Sandy Springs and won't get off work until about 3:30ish...but I would be up for it.

5. hydroshutter

hydroshutter Guest

in Lawrenceville, right? I should be able to go unless there's plans I've forgotten. 8)

6. Wiley

Wiley Guest

Yeah, which Bullseye? But I'll be there.

7. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Bullseye off of exit 13 (GA 400)

By midday I was thinking about 1pm.

8. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

You'll probably have to count my daughter and I out this time. :( She has a horse competition Sat, which only leave's Sun to finish her science fair project.

9. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

I'm Available

Sunday 2/11/07 at 1 p.m. fits my schedule. And I will have moved to that area by then-- new job, new house, etc. Most of my noisemakers will be packed, not ready to use, but I suppose I could dig around and come up with something to bring to the range, there on exit 13 of GA 400 in between Alpharetta and Cumming.

That's an expensive range, by the way. I was there a year ago, when it first opened. Three people shooting, sharing one lane, for about 45 minutes, with just a few purchased targets and some cheap ammo, cost about $75.

10. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Re: I'm Available

Hey! Send me a PM with details.

11. Wiley

Wiley Guest

gunsmoker, I'm sure there will be enough extras to shoot if you don't want to unpack.

Any requests?

---------
    Bulls Eye Marksman Gun Club
    6190 Parkway North Drive
    Cumming, GA 30040
    E-mail [email protected]
    Phone 678-965-5504

Directions: From Cumming take Ga 400 south to exit 13, (Bethelview road) turn right on Bethelview and go about 1 mile. Parkway North drive is on your left, turn and go the very end of the road we are the last building on the left.

Directions: From Atlanta take GA 400 North to exit 13 (GA Hwy 141), turn left at end of ramp, GA Hwy 141 becomes Bethelview Road. Take Bethelview and go about 1 mile. Parkway North drive is on your left, turn and go the very end of the road we are the last building on the left.

HOURS OF OPERATION
    NOW OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
    Monday Through Friday 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
    Saturday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
    Sunday 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM

12. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Hey Wiley:

Does that mean you're actually gonna be there?

If so, count me in!!!!!

See you guys about oneish on the elevenish.........

13. Wiley

Wiley Guest

Hey! Anytime I search out directions, I'll be there.

Plus I got two new Colts champing at the bit to use up some of the ammo I just bought. :shoot:

14. misawa

misawa New Member

I'm a solid maybe - I'll be returning from Milledgeville, so I'll be there late (or not at all).

15. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Since I'm picking up a new Walther PPK tonight, I'll to try and make it. The bulk of the work on my daughter's science fair project is done. We need to make a backboard for it, and put her pictures and charts on it. If we get an early start on it Sun morning, and finish by lunch we will make it. If we do I'll bring the new PPK and HiPoint 9mm carbine (sorry, I;m out of 7.65 x 53 rounds for my Mauser). Should I bring my .357? She'll bring her air pistol. :D

16. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Also, does anyone have a .22 ? I used to, but sold it last fall. I still have a few hundred .22 rounds in my closet if anyone has a use for them.

17. Mafuta54

Mafuta54 Active Member

I have 3 .22's!

18. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

If you're comming Sunday, you're more than welcome have the ammo.

19. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Hey Adam:

Bring your .22 ammo and I'll bring a couple of .22 pistols and anybody who wants to shoot can use my guns and your ammo.

What a deal. Free ammo and guns you don't have to clean...!

Are we nice guys or what?

20. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

I'm Out

Darn it, I have to go house-shopping this Saturday. I'm out. Sorry I can't make to the range. And it was right in my area, too. But I have an appointment to meet the real estate broker. Have fun, y'all.