Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
A Typical Cat
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I applied for my GWL on 12/03/10 and it arrived in the mail today 12/30/10. I went to the County Court House with all the necessary monies and documentation in hand and the clerk for the Probate Judge completed the application for me. The only fingers I had to lift were as she did the electronic printing process on-site. I was counseled that it may take 8 weeks or more to get my GWL approved and mailed due to the holiday season and vacation schedules. The entire process was smooth and I am a satisfied citizen. "at least in this regard" :) Now I have to break in my new OWB Galco for my P226 at the local wally world. Hopefully that will be a non event as well.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
futureusr said:
I applied for my GWL on 12/03/10 and it arrived in the mail today 12/30/10. I went to the County Court House with all the necessary monies and documentation in hand and the clerk for the Probate Judge completed the application for me. The only fingers I had to lift were as she did the electronic printing process on-site. I was counseled that it may take 8 weeks or more to get my GWL approved and mailed due to the holiday season and vacation schedules. The entire process was smooth and I am a satisfied citizen. "at least in this regard" :) Now I have to break in my new OWB Galco for my P226 at the local wally world. Hopefully that will be a non event as well.
i have OC'ed that walmart a many times. :righton:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts