Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2011/03/ ... ed_kid.php
Casey Heynes, the bigger kid on the right, has been bullied most of his life. And this day was no different, as a scrawny little punk punches him in the face, trying to goad him into a fight. Casey is reluctant at first...
I'm sure as soon as the skinny kid went out of camera range he just :faint:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,914 Posts
I'm glad he stood up for himself. He slammed the crap out of that kid. Supposedly the bully got away with nothing, and the bigger kid got in a lot of trouble. Makes sense, since it is the exact opposite of what should have happened. Things have gotten so messed up in this world. Its the exact opposite of the way it should be, and the way it used to be here in America.

·
BANNED (not really)
3,328 Posts
This video is everywhere! This is the 4th message board I've seen it on...

Ya.. I think the bully learned his lesson though. It's a shame that the big kid was punished - he'll be more reluctant to defend himself in the future I bet...

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
I've seen that move performed before!!!! BY THIS GUY:

lol the lil kid couldnt even stand up,lol. then after the kid got dropped on his head, the tall kid comes up like HEY MAN WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?! Obviously it was ok for the lil guy to pick on the big boy, but it wasn't ok for the big boy to drop the lil guy on his head... If I was him, I would've gone [email protected]!# on all of them while it was being recorded..

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Walt Kowalski said:
Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have :censored: with? That's me.
Read in another article they were both suspended for 4 days. Pretty standard for fighting in school.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,914 Posts
dcannon1 said:
Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have :censored: with? That's me.
Read in another article they were both suspended for 4 days. Pretty standard for fighting in school.
Whoa, man, please edit that F-bomb.

·
Super Moderator
16,485 Posts
dcannon1 said:
Australia has self-defense laws just like we do. As soon as the school officials found out that Casey was defending himself, the suspension should have been cut short.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
budder said:
dcannon1 said:
Australia has self-defense laws just like we do. As soon as the school officials found out that Casey was defending himself, the suspension should have been cut short.
I remember back when I was in high school it didn't matter who started it or what happened. You fought back, you were suspended. One of those awesome zero tolerance policies.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,914 Posts
Yeah, I never understood the fighting rules in my high school. If you get punched in the face, pummeled with punches, I mean somebody punches you to the ground, and then gets on top of you and then beats the ever living snot out of you, its three minutes before anybody got to you to pull the guy off of you, you still went to jail with the other guy. What a bunch of bullcrap. You should be able to defend yourself when getting the crap beat out of your face. Ohh, but not in high school. Great way to create more sheep that depend on other people to protect them.

I always thought that was messed up in high school. You can see what happens when liberals get a hold of an entire system.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,914 Posts
dcannon1 said:
budder said:
dcannon1 said:
I remember back when I was in high school it didn't matter who started it or what happened. You fought back, you were suspended. One of those awesome zero tolerance policies.
It got even worse than that when I was in high school. If you got your butt beat, you didn't even have to fight back, you could stay in the fetal position while getting beat, and you were still going to jail with the other guy. It was the most preposterous thing I have ever heard. Like I said, the liberals have taken over the entire system and it makes no sense.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
EJR914 said:
Yeah, I never understood the fighting rules in my high school. If you get punched in the face, pummeled with punches, I mean somebody punches you to the ground, and then gets on top of you and then beats the ever living snot out of you, its three minutes before anybody got to you to pull the guy off of you, you still went to jail with the other guy. What a bunch of bullcrap. You should be able to defend yourself when getting the crap beat out of your face. Ohh, but not in high school. Great way to create more sheep that depend on other people to protect them.

I always thought that was messed up in high school. You can see what happens when liberals get a hold of an entire system.
My sister isnt happy about it... but I coached my nephews to let them know what was up. I told them that with the rules the way they are now where you are getting arrested even if you dont fight back... to make sure there is a witness to see you getting hit, shoved, whatever, with you not having done anything... then pound it, fight back. you are in trouble either way, might as well teach the bully a lesson and the defense is able to be fought in court later if needed.

Big sis isnt happy because she teaches in the public school system and she is indoctrinated.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,693 Posts
When I was a prosecutor, we used to have some local school districts refer fight cases to us for criminal prosecution. Part of their "zero tolerance" thing. Even for kids under 17, they would sometimes be summoned to juvenile court.
And I would always ask for a report, and it would always say basically, "they were fighting, and when interviewed they admitted to fighting."

I would always ask who started it, who threw the first punch, what words and menacing gestures may have been exchanged first, and the school officials would look at me like I was special Ed material and say, "oh, those details are irrelevant. Our society has moved past trying to justify hitting somebody. They're both guilty according to our school violence policy."

And I would rather rudely tell them, "Well sir/ma'am, if you want a real prosecutor to take this case you need to identify a real crime, because you've asked a real court to hear the case. Our real law in Georgia recognizes a right of self-defense, and if that offends your New Age sensibilities, I suggest you charge them with an administrative rule violation and try them in some school administrative tribunal." (I had to really fight the urge to use the phrase "Kangaroo court.")

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'm sorry...

But that was freakin awesome! :D

Glad to see the big guy defend himself after a couple of punches to the face. I saw something very similar to this when in grade school. Big guy wouldn't hurt a fly; smaller guy was just the school bully. Bigger guy had enough abuse and just beat the $h!t out of the bully. Don't remember what happened to them, as far as suspension or what. That was a LONG TIME AGO. :cantsay:

G

·
budder said:
But don't you get it? :roll: Most of the people in education don't like such laws and would like to see them changed some day. The don't want kids to defend themselves in any way, and would rather teach them to be good sheeple and learn that the best way to handle such events is to try and get away, call 911, or to tell a "grown up" or "authority". Then maybe they will grow up and change the laws to reflect that mindset. Self reliance and common sense standing up for oneself and authorities such as principals applying judgment/discernment to assess a situation after the fact is a apparently the path to all things evil..... "Zero tolerance" is the way, don't ya know...... :roll:

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
I graduated in 2001, it was one of those no matter who started it both were going to suspension or jail. Dad told me, son don't back down. Someone hits you, you better come out swinging, either way you're in trouble so why not defend yourself.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
TippinTaco said:
I graduated in 2001, it was one of those no matter who started it both were going to suspension or jail. Dad told me, son don't back down. Someone hits you, you better come out swinging, either way you're in trouble so why not defend yourself.
My dad told me that if I ever started a fight at some point he would finish it with me regardless of the outcome, also told me that if someone else starts a fight, I should finish it.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,914 Posts
gunsmoker said:
When I was a prosecutor, we used to have some local school districts refer fight cases to us for criminal prosecution. Part of their "zero tolerance" thing. Even for kids under 17, they would sometimes be summoned to juvenile court.
And I would always ask for a report, and it would always say basically, "they were fighting, and when interviewed they admitted to fighting."

I would always ask who started it, who threw the first punch, what words and menacing gestures may have been exchanged first, and the school officials would look at me like I was special Ed material and say, "oh, those details are irrelevant. Our society has moved past trying to justify hitting somebody. They're both guilty according to our school violence policy."

And I would rather rudely tell them, "Well sir/ma'am, if you want a real prosecutor to take this case you need to identify a real crime, because you've asked a real court to hear the case. Our real law in Georgia recognizes a right of self-defense, and if that offends your New Age sensibilities, I suggest you charge them with an administrative rule violation and try them in some school administrative tribunal." (I had to really fight the urge to use the phrase "Kangaroo court.")
Good on you, gunsmoker.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts