Buck-A-Rama

Discussion in 'Places Off-Limits' started by peashooter, Aug 6, 2007.

1. peashooter

peashooter New Member

Myself and one of my brothers go to the Buck-A-Rama first thing he does is go to the Budweiser counter and purchase a cup of beer. We walk down the isles checking out Archery equipment then all the Rifles and Handguns all the time while he is drinking his beer. And yes several Budweiser booths thru out the building. And also sit down to eat. Also picking up Glocks and what ever else you wanted to handle, beer in one hand Glock in the other. No trigger locks. I could have walked in with my magazine from my Glock 19 plucked it right in an i'm loaded. I also could have taken rifle cartridges shotgun shells and loaded right up. There were no signs i could see prohibiting firearms. I didn't carry mine because i knew they always sell alcohol. Any one have an answer for this.

2. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Your friend was in the right. Budweiser isn't beer, so you'd be legal to carry.

3. lowside

lowside New Member

Amen.

4. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

There is a place that sells alcohol for consumption on site and then they let people play with guns? How are they still in business?

5. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

The law says you can't carry at places that sell for consumption. I don't think it explicitly says something about selling weapons there. Exception maybe? :shock:

6. luke0927

luke0927 New Member

I had a grand time there...i go ever year and yes i wish i could have carried but i obeyed the law somewhat and left the gun in the car.

7. merlock

merlock New Member

+1