Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Administrator
7,211 Posts
Do you find yourself carrying the double mag pouch @Archangel?
All the time. Been carrying the primary with 2 spares for over 30 years. Body doesn't feel balanced without it. LOL

· Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I have both colors and like them equally. Fashion doesn't come into play.
The point is comfort, I am not sure why everyone is zeroing in on the fashion part. Basic color matching is pretty standard for professional or semi professional dress.

· Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
The group I know of that truely does focus on fashion - as in dressing for high end work and social environments and carry. Those guys and gals are into the deep end of concealed carry all the time. I mean completely disappearing the gun with no printing using appendix carry, the phlster enigma, and more tricks.

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,480 Posts
OOhh secret government spies and agents. Various countries likely also.

Nemo

· Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
OOhh secret government spies and agents. Various countries likely also.

Nemo
It's possible, but mostly people working in professional office environments I would think. Not thinking spys are hanging out on a Facebook group no matter how "private" it is.

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,480 Posts
They do and they are.

Nemo

· Romans 10:13
4,792 Posts
The point is comfort, I am not sure why everyone is zeroing in on the fashion part. Basic color matching is pretty standard for professional or semi professional dress.
Comfort is the foremost consideration for me. Since I am retired, fashion is not a factor for me.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts