Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers Friday the bureau is a reopening the investigation into the Hillary Clinton personal email server, a surprise development with 11 days until the election.

After recommending this year that the Department of Justice not press charges against the Secretary of State, Comey said in the letter to eight congressional committee chairman that "recent developments" urged him to take another look.

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear pertinent to the investigation," Comey wrote the chairmen. "I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/index.html?

·
Registered
38 Posts
How concerned are you all that this is coming too little too late? I doubt any Hillary supporters will change their ballots at this point anyway. Is a possible Kaine presidency the most anti-Hillary folks can hope for?

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Will not change a thing. Something can be under investigation forever with no outcome. The only reason their was an outcome to the first investigation is it was becoming a campaign issue.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm NOT saying ANYONE should hinder or interfere with any type of law enforcement investigation...However if I were Clinton I would play Chess, not Checkers.

First step would obviously be to win elections, and must win Senate, next step would be to remove Director and any minions. Next step appoint a friendly face.

Fed investigations take months if not years to conclude...

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just got off the phone with an anonymous media friend of mine...has to do with Anthony Weiner's emails to his wife? If true this strange.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Nothing will change

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,936 Posts
If she admitted to breaking the law, and was dragged away in shackles, there would still be idiots voting for her.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I decided not to say who, where, where, and how on some additional juicy stuff I was told...

But in as an impartial assessment as I can (in Not-Trump camp), this appears to be a "Hail Mary pass" to Donald I must admit.

Now here comes the questions:

1. Is this coming too late in the game?

2. Will the FBI respond to Hillary's recent request for more info?

3. Will Donald fumble the ball? (Saying something off track or careless)

4. Will the Attorney General or Obama step in with a substantial argument?

5. Will the (pro-Hillary) public revolt and say this is all political retribution?

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,936 Posts
I decided not to say who, where, where, and how on some additional juicy stuff I was told...

But in as an impartial assessment as I can (in Not-Trump camp), this appears to be a "Hail Mary pass" to Donald I must admit.

Now here comes the questions:

1. Is this coming too late in the game?

2. Will the FBI respond to Hillary's recent request for more info?

3. Will Donald fumble the ball? (Saying something off track or careless)

4. Will the Attorney General or Obama step in with a substantial argument?

5. Will the (pro-Hillary) public revolt and say this is all political retribution?
Yes to all.

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
5,695 Posts
Talk about a crap storm and a major league October surprise. Very interesting. I wonder if we'll even have a hint of the truth of what this is about before election day.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,144 Posts
Seems that the reporting is unusual and generally not done, it all indicates that there is really some There there.

Nemo

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...timing-required-disclosure-renewed-probe.html

“Of course we don’t ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed,†Comey wrote. I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts