21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Romans 10:13
4,610 Posts
I rather they find out I have a firearm by surprise. [-X

·
Registered
824 Posts
I think Glockgirl was born in the 80s (from another post somewhere)... People <25 are more likely to be into the flash bang than discrete issues of natural rights, etc. Although, that is about how old I was when I started getting belligerent about it!

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
You do not have any pro-right to keep and bear friends who would contribute to the forum?
Preferably 19-22 and hot.

·
Registered
997 Posts
nope. I have one friend (a guy sorry) that shoots with me but I can't get him to join...

actually most of my girlfriends send their boyfriends/hubbies to the range with me.

I did convert one of my anti friends to at least go to the range with me but she is a lesbian so wouldn't help you any. Actually most of my friends are lesbian.... something they put in the water here.

Speaking of car stickers you should read the ones on her car. Many references to kitties but I don't think they are the cute meowing kind 8)

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
glockgirl said:
Actually most of my friends are lesbian....
But the real question is....are they hot lesbians? 8)

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Hey, nothing wrong with that. I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body. :eek:

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
thanks for the feedback

I don't know that i was thinking of really having some huge banner.
I hear in ohio, your drivers license and firearm license and car tag are all linked. if you get pulled over they know you have a firearm license when they run your tag and i hear good stories of supportive officers who prefer armed law abiders. as it sits now, none of my jeeps ever have stickers, i am not a fan O' stickers really. i guess i was thinking out loud when i started this post. I know i have read some awful stories about officers who seemingly harrass the GFL carriers, but in this town you dont see that much.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Re: thanks for the feedback

jeepsterwannabe said:
none of my jeeps ever have stickers, i am not a fan O' stickers really.
I don't like stickers either. I have an LSU alumni license plate frame on one jeep and a Fair Tax license plate frame that I'm going to put on the other. I would never put anything on my vehicle that says anything about firearms; too often I am forced to leave a gun in it in an attempt to comply with our idiotic firearms statutes.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Seems like the stickers aren't that popular. I like the stickers.

I guess one could argue that having an 'NRA' sticker on the back of your car says you have goodies like guns or whatver, but just having a nice car kinda implies the same thing... ipods, loose cash etc. They're going to rob you one way or the other, I'm not sure that a sticker you have on your car is really going to single you out...

I don't have political stickers on my car. I would probably have more fear of my car getting vandalized if I had a "W the president" sticker on my back window than an NRA sticker. You might get robbed for that NRA sticker, but it's more likely one of those crazy liberal tree huggers will key you for having a GW sticker. At least I think so.

I know I'm pushing my luck with what I have on my car, and what I plan on having. Maybe someone will break in my car looking for a gun because of my stickers, maybe some will turn away because they think I'm the wrong guy to mess with... I'm not sure! I know what my beliefs are and I kinda prefer that everyone see them and let my insurance worry about the fact someone thinks it makes me a target.

I'll put a big AR15 decal in my back window, I don't care. I don't have any kids, let alone any on the honor roll, so I have to pick the things I'm proud of and believe in.

But to each their own! I'm not talking smack! It's your car... paint it pink for all I care. Mine is going to be a tasteful representation of the things I enjoy and hold dear.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
I've got...

A North Carolina Hunters Ed Instructor sticker

A NRA Endowment Member Decal

a US Marine Retired sticker duh....

A DU duck head sticker

a "Hooked on Quack" sticker

a lab head with ducks sticker

an Onlsow County DU sticker

and a DU Committee Member sticker

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
and a DU Committee Member sticker
For about a half second that registered in my brain as Democratic Underground. Then I realized what it really was. ;)

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,727 Posts
I've got a NRA sticker and a Bullseye Marksman Gun Club sticker. I had a UT sticker, and two equestrian stickers for my daughter, but my wife thought I had too many.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I've got one that says, "Metropolitan Lincoln-Mercury" and it's there only because I can't remove it without damaging the paint.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Macktee said:
I've got one that says, "Metropolitan Lincoln-Mercury" and it's there only because I can't remove it without damaging the paint.
Use a hair dryer.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts