Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Semper Fi
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys and gals... I'm selling a couple of items from my collection. Not looking for trades at this time. I'm located in Acworth. PM or Email at dmargrave @ GMAIL or text 404-790- THIRTY SIX FIFTY

SAKO MODEL 75 270 WINCHESTER SYNTHETIC STAINLESS (no bipod)
$975

I hate to see her go... This is my Sako Model 75 in "Synthetic Stainless" finish (synthetic referring to the stock and stainless to the action and barrel) in 270 win. This thing is a real tack driver used only for long range target shooting. In my novice hands and as it is set up it holds sub .75in MOA no problem. Imagine a shooter with decent skill... Includes a 4-16x50 mil dot scope with illuminated reticle. In good condition with the only wear being some light scuffing on the cheek weld from eye-pro and a couple of light marks on the top of the barrel near where the scope lens is. Bore is excellent. Very little use. The scope is mounted with expensive Sako optilock hardware. When I took it to a certain well known local huge gun store to get the scope mounts, they inspected the rifle and noted the excellent condition of the bore. Said it looked like it was barely fired. Bolt action feels amazing...so smooth. I hate to see this one go. I'm located in Acworth. I prefer to sell to someone with their carry permit.

ARMALITE AR10A4 BRAND NEW AR10 W/ 6 MAGS Hard Case
SOLD

1 - 2 of 2 Posts