Brady Lady Gloats

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Malum Prohibitum, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

In my email inbox:

With your help, we’ve been asking legislators, “What are YOU going to do about gun violence?â€

And we got our first BIG answer yesterday, when, by a voice vote . . .

And now this important bill is moving swiftly to the U.S. Senate and we need your help today to make sure it gets passed.

Please make a generous contribution of $15.00 or more today to help us make this happen.

Surprisingly, the NRA supports the bill. . . . The gun lobby knew its usual opposition to any and every solution we brought forward would be unacceptable to the American public so it made this concession.

But we know we still have much more to do to keep guns out of the wrong hands and that the gun lobby will oppose us as we move forward with other sensible steps. We will work to push Congress to extend Brady background checks to all gun sales . . . (bold emphasis in original)

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, she addressed me by my first name . . .

3. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

They have been bleeding money, aparently their membership has fallen and they are loosing money.

Will see if I can find where I read that at...

4. EOD

EOD New Member

Are people finally waking up?

5. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

The NRA is working with the enemy. If this were war, the NRA would be hanged for their treason.

6. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

The Bitch Girls :D

http://www.thebitchgirls.us/?p=6938

7. Mobster989

Mobster989 New Member

When they say "the wrong hands" they mean everyone's hands. When they say "forward with other sensible steps" they mean forward to a total ban.

Why can't these idiots just move to Europe and leave the rest of us to govern ourselves? But in all fairness, someone has to deal with the Brady Bunch.