Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
68,926 Posts
Capitalizing on the seismic shift on Capitol Hill, your Brady Campaign is on the offensive advancing our legislative agenda to strengthen US gun laws. Americans are looking to us to turn our electoral victories into concrete action to get guns out of the hands of criminals.

Help us build on our voting majorities in both the House and Senate to pass a new ban on military-style assault weapons, closing the gun show loophoole, and other life-saving gun laws by making a generous contribution today.

:lol:

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
You know, I've never understood what Sarah Brady has against "assault weapons" anyway. After all, the gun that shot her husband was a revolver! :?

·
68,926 Posts
Well, I just received my StoptheNRA Alert. In pertinent part:

We will succeed in this endeavor in the same way we succeeded in the 2006 elections â€" by bringing to the fore the voices of reliable, thoughtful Brady Campaign members like you.
:shock:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
I used a fake name and email!

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Hold on a dang minute here...

A thought just occured to me. They may be using the names of folks that take this pole in thier "membership list" that they use to justify thier stand with Senators and Representatives. :shock: I would sure hate to increase thier jacked up numbers any more than they already are.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Re: Hold on a dang minute here...

USMC - Retired said:
A thought just occured to me. They may be using the names of folks that take this pole in thier "membership list" that they use to justify thier stand with Senators and Representatives. :shock: I would sure hate to increase thier jacked up numbers any more than they already are.
You can just leave the name and address fields blank.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Done :righton:

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Or, as we're not members, they simply won't count our opinions...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts