Georgiapacking.org banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Sine Nomen said:
That may very well be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I guess I should have expected it. I was the kid in middle school that had a tangled wad of old coat hangers cut off of my backpack and confiscated "because it could be used as a weapon" and subsequently had an empty milk jug removed and confiscated from the same backpack "because it had no place in a learning environment" and subsequently told that I could not tie pencils to the same backpack "because as I turned around they could fly off and put someone's eye out." No joke, the administrator actually told me this as if I should believe her hysteria or care.
Curiosity forces me to ask why did you have these on your bag? Poking a stick at admin?

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Sine Nomen said:
A deadly bloodletting stabbing assault button of murder mayhem rape and plunder!!!!!!!!
Run for your life! Save the children!
:lol:

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Tinkerhell said:
Curiosity forces me to ask why did you have these on your bag? Poking a stick at admin?
The coat hangers were the result of perpetual boredom and bore a mild semblance to modern art. The milk jug was partly because I was used to having a large zipper pull (the wire ball had been there for weeks to months) and mostly to show that I was not going to just roll over to silly demands. The pencils were a verbal example to make clear just how ridiculous her attempts were becoming to try to make me into one of the sheep.

·
16,485 Posts
Sine Nomen said:
Tinkerhell said:
The coat hangers were the result of perpetual boredom and bore a mild semblance to modern art. The milk jug was partly because I was used to having a large zipper pull (the wire ball had been there for weeks to months) and mostly to show that I was not going to just roll over to silly demands. The pencils were a verbal example to make clear just how ridiculous her attempts were becoming to try to make me into one of the sheep.
Pencils -*-> verbal example

I am not understanding the *ed part.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
budder said:
Pencils -*-> verbal example

I am not understanding the *ed part.
After she took my milk jug "because it had no place in a learning environment" I said "Fine then I'll just tie school supplies there instead." I was then told preemptively that it would not be allowed because of the danger to the children. It was a verbal example of the stupidity which was never acted on.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Sine Nomen said:
ptsmith24 said:
:shock: I still haven't been asked anything about my GCO Orange and CafePress buttons on my bookbag. Let's hope it stays that way. However, it would make for an excellent education opportunity if another student was genuinely curious.
Button? Does that have a sharp pokey thing on it? Ah! A deadly bloodletting stabbing assault button of murder mayhem rape and plunder!!!!!!!!
Run for your life! Save the children!
:rotfl:

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
:rotfl: Smiley faces! And that's a HUGE ASS gun if those stick figures are to scale. Looks like you have to hang from the trigger to operate it.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts