Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As Clayton Cramer says, if you believe in gun control, its because you haven't met enough people that deserve to be shot.

Boy, 7, Stabbed Outside DeKalb Store

Last Modified: 10/23/2007 2:13:03 PM

http://www.11alive.com/news/article_news.aspx?storyid=105239

DeKalb County police arrested a man Tuesday, hours after an attack on a 7-year-old boy outside a convenience store on Candler Road.

The child's stepfather said he was with his stepson outside of Buddy's convenience store about 6:30 a.m. when a man shoved him out of the way and attacked the young boy.

The stepfather said he ran after the man but stopped when he noticed the boy was bleeding.

Police said that when they arrived, they discovered the child with cuts on his head, hand and torso. The victim was taken to a hospital for treatment and his injuries were not considered life threatening.

Investigators said they do not know what prompted the attack.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,033 Posts
:evil: bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang... bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang... click... click... bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bangbangbang, bang, bang, bang.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,360 Posts
i somewhat understand criminals robbing and invading because they are too lazy to get a job. at least that follows some kind of twisted logic. this, however, i don't understand. what on earth could possibly motivate a human being to go up and stab some child?

i guess it's just best to shoot them instead of trying to understand them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,809 Posts
phaed said:
i somewhat understand criminals robbing and invading because they are too lazy to get a job. at least that follows some kind of twisted logic. this, however, i don't understand. what on earth could possibly motivate a human being to go up and stab some child?

i guess it's just best to shoot them instead of trying to understand them.
You won't believe that in Sociology class they tell you that calling someone "too lazy to get a job" is completely wrong. It's the poverty cycle and the unfair education system...yea, that class is one of the worst I've ever taken. I'll be sure to let them know on the professor review.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,515 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
phaed said:
i somewhat understand criminals robbing and invading because they are too lazy to get a job. at least that follows some kind of twisted logic. this, however, i don't understand. what on earth could possibly motivate a human being to go up and stab some child?

i guess it's just best to shoot them instead of trying to understand them.
You won't believe that in Sociology class they tell you that calling someone "too lazy to get a job" is completely wrong. It's the poverty cycle and the unfair education system...yea, that class is one of the worst I've ever taken. I'll be sure to let them know on the professor review.
:puke:

PT...here is a question for you...are any of your classmates actually buying into that crap?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,809 Posts
merlock said:
ptsmith24 said:
phaed said:
i somewhat understand criminals robbing and invading because they are too lazy to get a job. at least that follows some kind of twisted logic. this, however, i don't understand. what on earth could possibly motivate a human being to go up and stab some child?

i guess it's just best to shoot them instead of trying to understand them.
You won't believe that in Sociology class they tell you that calling someone "too lazy to get a job" is completely wrong. It's the poverty cycle and the unfair education system...yea, that class is one of the worst I've ever taken. I'll be sure to let them know on the professor review.
:puke:

PT...here is a question for you...are any of your classmates actually buying into that crap?
Some people have, it seems. Some people are like "yep" after things he say. I shake my head and stare at them for a little while. Then the professor told a story about his neighbor wanting him to come over to check out a shotgun he had just bought. The professor asked why he needed it. The guy answered "to protect my family". Well, the professor said that can't be true, because statistics show that the shotgun will be more likely to be used against the family rather than in self-defense. I almost got up and walked out of the class right then and there. I can't stand it and I'm going to let them know about the little preachy crap that goes on during class. It's one thing to present all sides of an issue, but to try and pass off some out-of-your-ass stat as fact is completely wrong.

Whew, I feel better. Not really. Guess I need to go watch the BC vs VT game...or Boston Colorado... That'll make things better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,515 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
merlock said:
ptsmith24 said:
phaed said:
i somewhat understand criminals robbing and invading because they are too lazy to get a job. at least that follows some kind of twisted logic. this, however, i don't understand. what on earth could possibly motivate a human being to go up and stab some child?

i guess it's just best to shoot them instead of trying to understand them.
You won't believe that in Sociology class they tell you that calling someone "too lazy to get a job" is completely wrong. It's the poverty cycle and the unfair education system...yea, that class is one of the worst I've ever taken. I'll be sure to let them know on the professor review.
:puke:

PT...here is a question for you...are any of your classmates actually buying into that crap?
Some people have, it seems. Some people are like "yep" after things he say. I shake my head and stare at them for a little while. Then the professor told a story about his neighbor wanting him to come over to check out a shotgun he had just bought. The professor asked why he needed it. The guy answered "to protect my family". Well, the professor said that can't be true, because statistics show that the shotgun will be more likely to be used against the family rather than in self-defense. I almost got up and walked out of the class right then and there. I can't stand it and I'm going to let them know about the little preachy crap that goes on during class. It's one thing to present all sides of an issue, but to try and pass off some out-of-your-ass stat as fact is completely wrong.

Whew, I feel better. Not really. Guess I need to go watch the BC vs VT game...or Boston Colorado... That'll make things better.
You ought to bring a little recorder to class...catch him red-handed, so to speak :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,809 Posts
merlock said:
ptsmith24 said:
merlock said:
ptsmith24 said:
phaed said:
i somewhat understand criminals robbing and invading because they are too lazy to get a job. at least that follows some kind of twisted logic. this, however, i don't understand. what on earth could possibly motivate a human being to go up and stab some child?

i guess it's just best to shoot them instead of trying to understand them.
You won't believe that in Sociology class they tell you that calling someone "too lazy to get a job" is completely wrong. It's the poverty cycle and the unfair education system...yea, that class is one of the worst I've ever taken. I'll be sure to let them know on the professor review.
:puke:

PT...here is a question for you...are any of your classmates actually buying into that crap?
Some people have, it seems. Some people are like "yep" after things he say. I shake my head and stare at them for a little while. Then the professor told a story about his neighbor wanting him to come over to check out a shotgun he had just bought. The professor asked why he needed it. The guy answered "to protect my family". Well, the professor said that can't be true, because statistics show that the shotgun will be more likely to be used against the family rather than in self-defense. I almost got up and walked out of the class right then and there. I can't stand it and I'm going to let them know about the little preachy crap that goes on during class. It's one thing to present all sides of an issue, but to try and pass off some out-of-your-ass stat as fact is completely wrong.

Whew, I feel better. Not really. Guess I need to go watch the BC vs VT game...or Boston Colorado... That'll make things better.
You ought to bring a little recorder to class...catch him red-handed, so to speak :)
I should. I've got that nifty PDA. I probably need to get some memory cards for it eventually, though. I've just been using the built-in memory thus far.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,809 Posts
Sharky said:
ptsmith24 said:
Sharky said:
After my sociology class I believe I started calling it Socialist class.
Yea, you aren't alone. My notebook used to say Sociology. Now it says Socialist Indoctrination.
Sounds about right....
Hey, one can look on the bright side. It seems like a sturdy target holder for when I go to Richmond Hill.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top